PDA

View Full Version : getting a phone for boost Thinkin the Black berry, I need info on them

backwoodsracer
04-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey guys i need some info the black berry , weather to get just an unlocked one from sprint or nextel, or to just get the curve new thru them? or if you guys know a better unlimited deal in north carolina Ill be 18 tommorrow so i think i can get a contract.

buck440
04-06-2011, 06:49 PM
you will have to pass a credit check so if you have no credit you could be turned down? correct me if i'm wrong. i got a smart phone you can have if you want to take the plan over. it has memory card, car/wall/usb charger, box with the papers.

it's a samsung omnia 2 i920 from verizon. have it for free. just take the contract over. pm me if interested.

backwoodsracer
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
well damn!!! I have actually been wanting that phone! yeah i got the impression it was just a pay as you go thing
:( thanks for the info!

extremetrucker
04-09-2011, 07:29 AM
theres no credit check with boost, and their blackberry plan is 60 instead of 50, i think because $10 goes to the "blackberry operating network" or something to that effect, but theres no contract, no credit, just sign up and pay, and if you dont pay, the service gets interrupted until you call boost or get to a truck stop to buy minutes lol, switched from sprint/nextel to boost and never looked back