PDA

View Full Version : Digital cameras

RIDER11X
02-18-2003, 12:06 AM
What is a good digital camera for race pics? One with an instant shot ability with no delay.

XANDADA
02-18-2003, 07:39 AM
If you want a digital camera with little or no delay then be prepared to shell out big time money, like well over 1K. My favs are Sony and Nikon. I use a Sony DSC-S85 which is up there but it still has a good 1/2 second delay. One cool feature is that it will take series of shots too which is great for action sequences. There was an earlier thread about a bunch of cams people were using a few weeks ago, check it out.

Ben
02-18-2003, 07:49 AM
I love my Fuji Finepix digital camera :) I would check out Epinions.com for tons of information on any digital camera model you can think of!

Ben

UglyMotha™
02-18-2003, 08:13 AM
i just bought a sony dscp7 and i really like it, it take some awsome pics you can check it outHERE (http://www.circuitcity.com/frame1.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1403295023.1045580430@ @@@&BV_EngineID=ccedadchiijmkffcfngcfkmdffhdffl.0&upper=head.jsp&lower=frame2.jsp&department=Cameras+%26+Imaging&category=Digital+Cameras&right=productsearch.jsp&left=leftchildcat.jsp) i don't know yet how it will do on action shots cause i haven't had the chance to test it in that area yet but it does have an action sequence mode where you can take multi shot bursts here's a pic of my ***** cat