PDA

View Full Version : Round 3 video

thequadfather+2
04-06-2011, 06:49 AM
This is the video from round 3 in Kentucky. I tried to get most of the youth classes. I have more video but it has to be less than 15 minutes to post on youtube. Its mostly gate drops, and clips of different parts of the track. There is only one song as the introduction so if you dont like the music you can tuff it out for a couple minutes then its just the quads.:devil:

enjoy.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eJLtmqDnApk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DTRacing25
04-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Another great video Quadfather......Keep up the good work!

thequadfather+2
04-06-2011, 10:59 AM
thanks man....the wreck @ 3:13 was crazy. The rider that came off after the double was dragged around the corner by the other quad. Glad to see him get up and he seemed ok, scary though.

I was running for my life @ 5:11. Those two quads got together and I ran the wrong way...it seemed like they were chasing me. Glad everyone was ok.

I would like to give a shout out to Justin Losey, hope he gets well quick and back on the gate. Chuck is one of the most helpful people at the track, gonna miss them for a few weeks.

zach R 7x
04-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Great video's! Not being able to make the races this year, we look forward to watching your video'a after every race, keep them coming!

Nice to see the end of the video with Christian Horne and Tyler Peters going at it, Nice to see that the Pister can compete and run in the top five. Gives us something to look forward too.

T@AFP
04-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Awesome video....as usual.
Can you send me the Pro Am moto one wreck? Or where is it on you tube?
That was my rider who crashed. He wasn't quite sure what happened. Now we do.

Thanks

tom@atvfourplay.com

thequadfather+2
04-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Tom, I can edit it from the original project. I will try and keep it small so I can email it to you. Give me a couple days...

I will try to zoom in on it a little and slow it down too...

hwf-racing
04-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Carson's thanks for that video. It's a window for us that can't make all the nats. Hunter the whole time is looking over my shoulder saying how much he wanted to be there. You and your wife do a great job. Keep them coming!!! See you at Loretta's

don bassani
04-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Great video !! You are like a professional !!

thequadfather+2
04-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Tom, you should have the video now. let me know if there is a problem.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I will try to get a little footage each round. Of course if we have a trouble-free weekend I have more free time to video.

jake55
04-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
Of course if we have a trouble-free weekend.

does such a thing exist??? might be something for the myth-busters to do a show on.

your vids are great, gives us dads a chance to see more of the race, not just our own kids. keep up the great work.

apexpilot
04-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
thanks man....the wreck @ 3:13 was crazy. The rider that came off after the double was dragged around the corner by the other quad. Glad to see him get up and he seemed ok, scary though.

I was running for my life @ 5:11. Those two quads got together and I ran the wrong way...it seemed like they were chasing me. Glad everyone was ok.

I would like to give a shout out to Justin Losey, hope he gets well quick and back on the gate. Chuck is one of the most helpful people at the track, gonna miss them for a few weeks.
Thanks Bruce and to the Carson family, Jordan and Brady were among the first (along with countless other kids)to check on Justin upon our return from the hospital. All the support is overwhelming, and I mean overwhelming! We went to the Dr. this morning and we will be in a long arm cast for the next 5 weeks, and he said NO riding for 10 weeks!!! all of a sudden that extra time off in june don't look so bad! Thanks again.