PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield McCoy dirt days 6/8-6/13

OldGuyonaQuad
04-05-2011, 05:06 PM
We have a group of 8 meeting up with another 6 or 7 guys. Unlike the communist state of NJ the fine people in WV welcome us to their woods and towns. Durng this week you have access to Rock House & Bear Wallow for a total of over 160 miles in trails of various degrees of difficulty. Here's the best part, you can also drive your vehicle in the ATV friendly towns for gas, food and transport. No lugging the railer around. This event is being limited to 400 total and they have over 200 already. The trailfest event in October hosts over 2500 registered riders. Link below for dirt days.

http://www.trailsheaven.com/events/dirtdays.aspx

BLINGSTAR 400EX
04-05-2011, 05:41 PM
that sounds really cool. don't have anyone to go with, but that usually doesn't stop me. im definitely going to look into it. never been to event like that and it sounds pretty cool. thats more of my style. i prefer trail riding over riding on tracks any day. I'm planning a trip to North Carolina this summer to ride at Busco Beach. thats another large atv park with tons of trails and pits. its just hard to get people together to go down there because it's an 8 hour drive from here, but it's well worth it to me.

OldGuyonaQuad
04-09-2011, 09:41 AM
If you get registered let me know and I will PM you contact info as the vent draws nearer and you would be more then welcome to ride with us. Our entire group rides 400EX's. All though my one buddy that is going is currntly looking for a raptor, so you should fit right in lol.

screaminta
05-25-2011, 08:42 PM
I go to the dirt days event every year and it is definitely worth the trip down!! I have a group of 9-10 goin down Wednesday night.. Everything from blasters to raptors to rhinos... And my 400ex!! It is the best riding I have ever done in my life!

screaminta
05-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh yeah.... I'm from jersey too!!

OldGuyonaQuad
05-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by screaminta
Oh yeah.... I'm from jersey too!!

cool bro glad to hear we gots some more Jersey boys heading south for this event. We are packing up Wednesday night and leaving by 6 am Thursday morning so we should be there in time for a little ride Thursday night. I will pm you my cell # in case your group wants to hook up for a ride and some suds.

Have a great trip down , looking forward to riding with you,

edit* where are you guys staying? Gilbert or Mann?

Sending you a pm with my contact info

screaminta
05-26-2011, 06:36 PM
We are staying at the event in Logan. Camping right there.

OldGuyonaQuad
05-27-2011, 08:05 AM
We are staying at the Little Bear Lodge in Gilbert, it's owned by tina who is john's sister. John hosts the events in June & October.

I sent you my cell # in a pm, check your messages, shoot me your # and I will call you when we get in Thursday so we can try and meet up.