PDA

View Full Version : Esr 310r!!

ckelly30
04-05-2011, 10:41 AM
I am parting my ESR 310 Honda 250R. It is all taken apart but it has:

-Frames:
Gussett kit and powder coated (Gussett kit-strategically welded steel in geometrically weak locations) 86-87 Canary Yellow.

Frame accessories:
Plastics-SOLD
-AC Front bumber and rear bumber. (Someone expressed interest in this so email me to see if i still have them.)
- 88-89 AC Nerf bars. cloth material is in excellent condition and pegs are sharp.
86-87 nerfs- SOLD

-Front end:
86-87 fully stock 250r set up with calipers, brake lever and fluid reseviour.
-400ex front calipers, spindles, hubs and rotors. Brake pads are new on 400ex set up, and still good on the 86-87 set up.
-ELKA Triple Rate w/Res. Rebound AND compression adjustability! I have had these for one season and are ridiculous shocks.
909 handle bars with stock steering column. New steering column bearing last year.

-Cooling system:
stock radiator with all hoses, with aftermarket auxilliary coolant overflow bottle. I also have an aluminum mid-hose radiator fluid cooler spliced into one radiator hose for extra cooling power.

-Electrical system:
SOLD

-Power Plant:
Engine and carb- SOLD
-FMF Turbine Core 2 silencer. I have all bolts.
-Billet case saver, new shifter (recently replaced), kick starter bearing is tight, Chain and sprockets. I can tell you number of teeth on each when you email me.

-Air system:
KN air filter with mesh cover for added debris protection
38 mm Air Stryker - SOLD
new intake boot(engine side of carb)

-Rear set up:
-Stock 86-87 swing arm- SOLD but I have the dog bone and linkage for this.
-Completely revalved rear oem shock by DiRisi racing, new eibach spring . All new internals, new nitrogen, and piston. This has ONE season on it as does 95% of the parts mentioned here.
-stock axle
-stock 250R rear brake set up with brake pedal and brake fluid resivoiur.
Billet brake block off.
pads are good

-Stock 88-89 aluminum swingarm with dog bone and lingage in excellent condition. This also has the stickers on it.

-Tires
Pure Sport Bandit XC's in great condition. i think i have 20 in the rear and 18 in the front. email me for certainty though. someone also expressed interest in these so email for availability.

Im selling this beast because I need money. Email for prices and pics. The more you buy the more you save!

ckelly30@gmail.com