PDA

View Full Version : We Need A Chatroom

raptor_02
02-17-2003, 09:50 PM
I have been booted from 2 ATV chat's already for no damn reason. ATVCONNECTION booted me cause i talked smack bout fury 2 and bluetraxx boots me cause I tell everyone there their yamaha suks. But I don't say anything bad until they start on me first. There a bunch of idiots over there. They booted me tonight cause they were dissing the exriders.com sight and i was like, how many members u panzy's have and they got mad. Some funny **** :D

toby400ex
02-17-2003, 10:10 PM
yeah

400exrules
02-17-2003, 10:12 PM
yah how many members do we have?

batgeek
02-17-2003, 10:18 PM
weird, ATVconnection chat has some of the coolest people i have ever met. i've never been kicked out of there. maybe they aren't the problem....

now bluetraxx.....i've never been kicked outta there either, but damn they are some touchy people.

raptor_02
02-17-2003, 10:31 PM
ATVCONNECTIONS chat is a 5th grade chatroom. This guy and I were just talkin smack about ATV FURY 2 and I said "people that use the ravage are still in diapers ". Then this dumbass beyatch INSANDITY booted me. Now for the bluetraxx, those guys just don't like u dissen yamaha. Go in there with 400ex in your name and watch how they slowly start to diss your quad. Then if you have any kind of ballz about you ofcourse you will say something back like i did. But it gets me booted every time. But I will stand up for my EX.

JUSTINcredible
02-17-2003, 10:42 PM
sometimes its fun to go into bluetrazz and see how long you can last

batgeek
02-17-2003, 11:49 PM
yup, just what i thought...it's not them.

muff
02-18-2003, 06:52 AM
usually we have a chatroom over aol goin usually on friday and sat. night, you just need to get on someones buddy list and you'll get invited in along with everyone else

FASTeR
02-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Dude what do you expect going in and running yamaha's down on a yamaha chat? Its most likely because so many people come in there with ex in there name and start stuff, they do it all the time. As far as insandity being a dumb***** beotch, just where exactly are you in kentucky? i would like to meet up with you over that comment. Its ok i will find out dont worry :) i know pretty much everyone around here in ky. regardless rather they know me :devil I have plenty of bottled up anger after having my z400 and banshee stolen in january so i need someone to take it out on. I'm pretty sure i know who you are on bluetraxx. and i think you know why you were booted. I dont know what was said on atv connection, but they wont boot you for saying atv fury2 sucks *which is dosent* so your telling one side of the story. maybe they dont need a new chat here.

RAPTORLE
02-18-2003, 09:36 AM
This is gonna be good.......

muff
02-18-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by RAPTORLE
This is gonna be good.......

lol no kiddin, how about you argue some place else so we can get a chat so it doesnt seem like we'd have problems with it

2fastandfurious
02-18-2003, 09:56 AM
Yep we need a chat room. Thats for sure. I have posted the subject also. Hey ben, How much is it to have one? Can you make it so that its open to exriders ONLY? Thanks
-2FAST

TRX250XFIRE
02-18-2003, 10:48 AM
i have a accont over at bluetraxx to, and u would not belive how many people get set off at the smallest thing, its like it consists of about 70 6th graders, that cant get the thought that every quad is good, because if they were not all good, then the companies would not release it to the people. Its bad

TRX250XFIRE
02-18-2003, 10:51 AM
and that was one huge run on i know

2fastandfurious
02-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Ya we need a exriders chat only.........

rookiex
02-18-2003, 01:17 PM
I am up for a chat room guyz

flyin#5
02-18-2003, 06:23 PM
i agree with yamaraptor. and hey are you one of bombers friends?

02-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX
i agree with yamaraptor. and hey are you one of bombers friends? yes

Glow Plug
02-18-2003, 06:31 PM
a chat would be a nice thing to have and then we wouldn't have to resort to hitting refesh all the time on the fourm lol and exriders only chat seems like a good idea some we can keep the sh*t out of there

EricB
02-18-2003, 06:49 PM
i wouldn't have posted this, but quite a few people responded. just like everything else you can't wait arround for someone to do it for you.

www.google.com "free java chat client" "free chat rooms" be creative, it's not that hard hehe.

aka, do a little searching and try to figure out how to run your own Exriders chatroom!

Ben
02-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Good idea guys - if I can sell all of the EXriders shirts I will setup a great chatroom. I need the profits from the shirts to do it, however, because I am going to run a really slick, secure, controlable chat room - not a cheap, unreliable freebie like the other sites run. :D

Ben

raptor_02
02-18-2003, 07:08 PM
man something weird happened. Like 10 post disapeared. I like your IDEA BEN. I'm need to order me one of those shirts so the yamaha boys can come to my TERF!!!!!!!!!! Please let me be a moderator for it, it will be payback time :D

JOEX
02-18-2003, 07:13 PM
I'd hope there will be a Mod on at all times for the Chat after what I saw (and participated in last night:o )

Joe

KrazyKid300ex
02-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Ben ill monitor the chatroom also. ill be fair and stuff.please consider

muff
02-18-2003, 07:45 PM
theres one on aim right now, im me and i'll let you in......maybe

bluebaron
02-18-2003, 07:51 PM
i would by a shirt but winter will be over and it will be kidda dumb wearing it.:rolleyes: next time i highly recoment not putting the year or season on the shirt

batgeek
02-18-2003, 07:58 PM
- Please let me be a moderator for it, it will be payback time -

we have a winner here!!! gonna do the exact same thing that he complains about happening on bluetraxx.... nice.

hypocracy is your friend.

02-18-2003, 08:04 PM
look my post was deleted agian just have to repost

Ben
02-18-2003, 08:07 PM
YamahaRaptor2002 - I helped you out with your problem of having all of your flames being deleted <hits ban> Try staying on topic and not flaming everyone for a better reception :o

Striker49
02-18-2003, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a great idea Ben, and I am looking forward to it. Should be considerably more organized than those chats on AIM. :p

As far as Moderators go, Ben will most likely let the Mods of the site be mods for the chat...right? And we have 6 right? That should be plenty and Rico will keep things straight in there. ;)

raptor_02
02-18-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Ben
YamahaRaptor2002 - I helped you out with your problem of having all of your flames being deleted <hits ban> Try staying on topic and not flaming everyone for a better reception :o that's right. exriders don't put up with nonsense :D

RaptorRidrTX
02-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Ok I want to clear something up here. I'm one of the moderators in the BT chatroom. I'm guessing Raptor_02 is JB_400ex Well he said he never starts any of it, that's a lie. Here are some of the things he has said that I'm copying and pasteing from the chat logs:12:32] * Joins: jb_400ex (jIRC@=4edn5-wzri-57.setel.com)
[12:32] <jb_400ex> is anyone in here?
[12:33] <jb_400ex> HELLO
[12:33] <jb_400ex> hey R660
[12:33] <jb_400ex> any craptor owners out there?
[12:33] <jb_400ex> YAMAHA quads are AWESOME< LMFAO
[12:34] <jb_400ex> RIDE RED OR DON"T RIDE AT ALL
[12:36] *** Quits: jb_400ex
that is the first time that I could find that he came in, i was away from my computer and noone else was around. This next one is from right after he got kicked for the first time for insulting ppl in an argument, the argument wasn't all his fault I will make that clear but he got a little out of hand with it.
17:28] * Joins: jb_400ex (jIRC@=Skxd2-blfj-80.setel.com)
[17:28] <jb_400ex> hey that was RED
[17:28] <jb_400ex> i thought u guys could argue the right way but u r a bunch of pusses
[17:28] <jb_400ex> RAPTORRIDRTX is a homo
[17:28] <jb_400ex> u ***in fag
[17:28] <TwinFury> no wonder you get banned from atvconnection
[17:28] <RaptorRidrTX> lol
[17:29] <RaptorRidrTX> damn that hurt my feelings
[17:29] <jb_400ex> i wasn't doing nothing bad
[17:29] <TwinFury> you were insulting RRTX
[17:29] <jb_400ex> i will insult who i please *****
I'm not going to go any further into this,but there are a lot more logs I could post. I just think it's stupid when someone causes trouble then runs back here and blames it on some other people. We have plenty of ppl in chat that ride things other than yamaha and 99% of them do just fine. We welcome anyone in as long as you don't get too stupid, but when you start insulting moderators and such don't expect to be around for long. Thank you.

batgeek
02-18-2003, 09:22 PM
gotta love chat logging :D

raptor_02
02-18-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRidrTX
Ok I want to clear something up here. I'm one of the moderators in the BT chatroom. I'm guessing Raptor_02 is JB_400ex Well he said he never starts any of it, that's a lie. Here are some of the things he has said that I'm copying and pasteing from the chat logs:12:32] * Joins: jb_400ex (jIRC@=4edn5-wzri-57.setel.com)
[12:32] <jb_400ex> is anyone in here?
[12:33] <jb_400ex> HELLO
[12:33] <jb_400ex> hey R660
[12:33] <jb_400ex> any craptor owners out there?
[12:33] <jb_400ex> YAMAHA quads are AWESOME< LMFAO
[12:34] <jb_400ex> RIDE RED OR DON"T RIDE AT ALL
[12:36] *** Quits: jb_400ex
that is the first time that I could find that he came in, i was away from my computer and noone else was around. This next one is from right after he got kicked for the first time for insulting ppl in an argument, the argument wasn't all his fault I will make that clear but he got a little out of hand with it.
17:28] * Joins: jb_400ex (jIRC@=Skxd2-blfj-80.setel.com)
[17:28] <jb_400ex> hey that was RED
[17:28] <jb_400ex> i thought u guys could argue the right way but u r a bunch of pusses
[17:28] <jb_400ex> RAPTORRIDRTX is a homo
[17:28] <jb_400ex> u ***in fag
[17:28] <TwinFury> no wonder you get banned from atvconnection
[17:28] <RaptorRidrTX> lol
[17:29] <RaptorRidrTX> damn that hurt my feelings
[17:29] <jb_400ex> i wasn't doing nothing bad
[17:29] <TwinFury> you were insulting RRTX
[17:29] <jb_400ex> i will insult who i please *****
I'm not going to go any further into this,but there are a lot more logs I could post. I just think it's stupid when someone causes trouble then runs back here and blames it on some other people. We have plenty of ppl in chat that ride things other than yamaha and 99% of them do just fine. We welcome anyone in as long as you don't get too stupid, but when you start insulting moderators and such don't expect to be around for long. Thank you. i'm not denying that. But i gurantee you pal that was after you guys booted me for no reason the first night. You know it and so do i. You can post what u want to make me look bad but that was after you guys booted me the first night for no reason. You think i'm going to suck up to you after you booted me for no reason. UMMMM i don't think so. Moderators are there for a reason, that's to keep everything in line. You moderators at BT think you can tell someone they suck and you expect them to sit there and listen. Well that's not the case pal. Post all the stuff u panzy's said about this sight. I mean you post all the stuff to make me look bad and you guys try to act like you guys said nothing bad which I think that is pretty funny. Post how you said the exriders are gay and all 400ex's are women's quads. Post how you said this sight was pathetic and people like me need to stay over here. Post how you said the EXRIDERS shirts are the dumbest shirts ever and only gay people wear them. BUT WAIT, we want everyone to thing the guys at BLUETRAXX are angels. I could go on forever, but that doesn't matter, i know what went on and so do you. You guys started with me for about 3 nights in a row and i just told you what I thought about you the last night. Bottom line.

RaptorRidrTX
02-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Well lets get something straight, I never said anything about the exriders site or your t-shirts or anything else directed at the other members of this site. What I posted earlier was not from the last night you were on, that was the first night. We let you come back for three seperate nights and on all three nights you came in saying the same exact things. What do you expect when you enter a Yamaha chat and then start talking smack about Yamaha, you are gonna get beat on about it. I'm sorry but we can't control everyones opinion on everything else, I will never badmouth this site or any other. Everyone enjoys different types of things. It's stupid to come into a chat room and try to start an argument which is exactly what you were doing whether you meant to or not. I am not defending everyone in that room that night by no means, some of the stuff other ppl were saying was wrong too. But don't come over here and play innocent, you were the main instigator in the majority of the problems. Quit acting like a little kid and grow up, if you want to keep from getting banned from chats, act more mature.

batgeek
02-18-2003, 11:35 PM
PWNED!!!!

raptor_02
02-18-2003, 11:36 PM
first of all none of the problems would have started until u guys booted me from the 1st night. You boot me once for no reason you will hear about it. You were running your mouth just as bad as anyone else cause I remember your stupid name. I wish there was a way I could pull up every little thing that was said because right now I look like the bad guy but i'm not. I don't see no problem with going in a sight and saying any craptors out there??? I can say what I want about them. I owned one. I got booted for saying craptor. That's pathetic. I had as much seat time on a raptor as that most of the people in that chat room and if I want to express an opinion I will. But I never expressed my opinions until you guys started dissing the EX. You guys were puting it down and saying this and that. But when I talked about Bryan Baker winning on it and asked for some craptor results that's when all the problems started. But oh well its over. Won't be seeing me back at that stupid chat room and I wouldn't have been there to begin with if we had one here. Come on Ben :D I emailed the owner of ATVCONNECTION and he reinstated my chat service there and apalogized to me for letting INSANDITY which wasn't even soppose to be moderating boot me off. I have had no problems there sense.

raptor_02
02-18-2003, 11:41 PM
here u go buddie. One of your buds over there said i was lieing and didn't have a craptor or EX.

RaptorRidrTX
02-18-2003, 11:48 PM
You did not get booted for saying craptor, the first time you got booted was when you said directly to me that I had no skills because I didn't ride MX. I'm not gonna let personal attacks against me stand, especially when you don't know me. Like I said, a lot of other people in there said stupid things also. I didn't deny saying some of it to you , but I never attacked this site. Quit trying to act like you are the good guy in this matter, we may be on your home turf but that doesn't make you innocent.

raptor_02
02-18-2003, 11:57 PM
well whatever. Tell us why I said you have no skill because you don't ride MX. I said that because you were talkin about how slow EX's are and how you could smoke mine in a drag race. I have to reply with something. I'm not completely innocent, the little post you made earlier proved that. But you guys started it and i finished it. I got booted and won't be back. Tell you little buddie AFR i want my account raptor_02 removed from bluetraxx. They don't deserve to obtain that name. There is no way that I can show what really happened because you will only put on this site what makes your bluetraxx people look good. You posted about .02% of what really happened. I remember saying that I love all quads and I'm the #1 fan of atving. Then you panzy's reply back no, your the #1 jack*****. So i tried to make peace over there and you guys wouldn't let it happen. So i'll do it over here. PEACE! I'm done talkin on this topic. I have mods to buy and races to loose. :D

Ben
02-19-2003, 06:00 AM
Guys please do not start trouble with Bluetraxx, and hopefully they will respect us enough to do the same. Thanks :)

Ben

A4StrokeGuy
02-19-2003, 06:16 AM
I've chatted in the ATVconnection chat room for over 3 years.... Those people are like friends, i've gone riding with a majority of them. MOst of the people that get booted are idiots and deserve it anywho, they think u always have to talk about qauds well that personnally would get lame. My nick is SandSlinger drop me a line if i'm in there sumtime!! A suggestion on a exriders chat room, it would be great if i could access it through mIRC instead of a lame browser, just a suggestion

Jordan

SGA
02-19-2003, 06:17 AM
What is wrong with the EXriders chatroom? Its been here all along. http://pub21.bravenet.com/chat/show.php?usernum=1764312952

Striker49
02-19-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by SGA
What is wrong with the EXriders chatroom? Its been here all along. http://pub21.bravenet.com/chat/show.php?usernum=1764312952

:eek: Youve still got the link? Wow, its been at least since last summer since ive been in there. lol.

muff
02-19-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
:eek: Youve still got the link? Wow, its been at least since last summer since ive been in there. lol.

i forgot all about it :(