PDA

View Full Version : Nice 400ex

Baconator
04-04-2011, 09:38 PM
I am selling my 2001 400ex. The entire quad was rebuilt in the spring of 2008 and has only been ridden about 40 hours since. The frame has been guesseted and rewelded for strength and has been painted gunmetal grey. The motor has a stage 2 hotcam, a weisco piston bored .020 over, a heavy duty camchain, a ported and polished head, and a Tusk clutch kit. The plastic is like new it is Maier racecut with a 250r hood that was put on custom. It has H-bomb graphics also. The suspension is from an 04 or an 05 400ex i cant remember i just felt like the original suspension was warn out so i replaced it with newer. Has front and rear sand tires as well as dirt tires and rims(kenda klaws on rear with around 75% tread and dunlop tires on the front with around 60% on ITP rims) There are literally dozens of add ons as you can see in the pictures. I will also throw in a 200 dollar carburator from a 450r. It is supposed to improve throttle response but i dont ride it enough to put it on. This is a great running quad and is extremely reliable. It will keep up with 450s and has NEVER left me stranded. Not really needing to sell but i would like to pay some of my bills for college. Call or text me anytime at (785)737-3906. Thanks.

Baconator
04-04-2011, 09:39 PM
It is located in Hays,KS and im looking to get 2600.