PDA

View Full Version : Looking for upgrade parts

bigdaddy77
04-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Im getting my son into motocross, so Im looking for upgrade aftermarket parts. Right now he he has a pretty much stock 90 typhoon. We are going to run it as is in early May just to see where we stand. We went to a race last saturday and I believe Adam could have run easily 2nd with the way his bike is set up now. Who wants to finish 2nd. Im looking for a oilcooler, shocks,mikuni vm26 carb,possible a pipe, 125 cc motor etc. AMA rules state you cant run over 125 cc . Does anyone know much about this? What class are you guys running the 150cc motors in? Looking for a semi auto clutch untill he gets a little more comfortable on the track then we will consider switching to a manual clutch. This forum has been a great help and
I appreciate any advice you guys could give me, I just want my son to have fun and be somewhat competitve. Thanks for the help!

dwheel
04-05-2011, 05:12 AM
TBolt usa is a good site to check on. I have bought parts from there and they deal a lot with minis. I bought oil cooler kit, coils and other misc parts.