PDA

View Full Version : round 1 union ct

xcracer54
04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
hey i saw on the website that the first race is posted for may 7th in union. jw if anyone knows times and details on the race, also some directions would be nice lol dont wanna be driving around forever.

thanks for the help

jpfmotors
04-05-2011, 08:17 AM
The quads usually start around 11 or so entrence is a donation to the local fire dept boot. they will put up direction on the website a few weeks before they dont want people going to the track before and its all private property, sign up for the race is 40 and they use a barcode scanning system the bar code is about 10-15 and its good for the year.
Have you raced the necc races before?

xcracer54
04-05-2011, 08:43 PM
alright sounds good to me. and no i havent raced before, i still need to get a kill switch, and replace my front bumper. and i do have a question, are riding boots mandatory? i have heard mixed opinions on them and i would like to know before i show up lol. i usually ride with steel toe logging boots. whats the track like there? i saw a few videos on you tube but they didnt show the layout too well. im used to riding real rocky rough terrain with mud mixed in. any little insight would help a bunch. thanks for the help and maybe we can meet up at the race!

jpfmotors
04-06-2011, 05:14 AM
The track has lots of different terrian bit of a rock garden some fast sections and some tight tecnical section it usually has its share of mud holes all with a solid bottom. riding boots are not reguirer but I would recommend them highly you can get a cheap pair on rockymountaine atv or go to sixsixone.com and look in there close outsI hope this info help and definitly well hook up at the race Ill show you around. any other questions just ask

xcracer54
04-07-2011, 03:03 PM
ok cool ill check that out. and ya we can def meet up, be nice to have someone show me around and fill me in on how everything goes. and one more question for now, how is the race set up? laps obviously but how many miles and is it like a certain time limit then plus one lap or just timed or just a set amount of laps? and how far do the races usually run? im used to riding at least 15-20 miles at a time so im just curious to see how my personal endurance will fare to the race. thanks again for all the help!

jpfmotors
04-09-2011, 06:04 AM
its a 2 hr race based on the leader so if when the leader finishes at 2 hrs then they bring everyone eltse in after that, this track is about 6 miles and the leaders usually do about 6 laps I think, so depending on how fast you r that will determin how many laps you do hope that makes sense

jpfmotors
05-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Well its just a few days till the race this sat hope to see some people there. Any questions feel free to ask.

xcracer54
05-03-2011, 01:01 PM
ill be there with a buddy who is a new racer too. what time is good to get there so we have plenty of time to get everything done and ready? we were thinkin around 9ish? any idea on directions?

jpfmotors
05-03-2011, 01:12 PM
ya 9ish is ok signup starts at 945 and racing at 11 there will be kids racing all morning. directions are on the website but its right of 84 exit 72 i think towards stafford about a few miles hope to see you there come by say hi number 18x black 450r lifted charcol color silerado with white trailer.