PDA

View Full Version : New ESR Ish

J.B.
04-04-2011, 12:41 PM
FYI - New pics are up on thier site of the new quick change covers along with pricing on them and thier new 8 plate clutch setup they are working on.

They also have some pics of their cases they are working on.

Web Site (http://www.eddie-sanders-racing.com/category_s/12.htm)

addictedtomud
04-04-2011, 05:23 PM
THANKS for the update on this...very exciting....

sand_blaster
04-04-2011, 08:54 PM
hey. On a side note, anyone have problems with there shipping process?
I paid for two day shipping on a bounch of parts and they are just now going to ship them out. I ordered last week. I mean they were nice on the phone, but kind of slow with this shipping.

atv fan 28
04-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Thats just how ESR works. Sometimes you get stuff when you are suppose to, then other times it takes awhile.

danhung11
04-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by sand_blaster
hey. On a side note, anyone have problems with there shipping process?
I paid for two day shipping on a bounch of parts and they are just now going to ship them out. I ordered last week. I mean they were nice on the phone, but kind of slow with this shipping.

I'd call and get a refund for the difference between ground vs. 2 day, they should either charge ground or pay for the total shipping cost to make it right. I ordered some replacement hardware a few weeks ago, it didn't show up after two weeks and no charge to my account. I called and the owner stated he had lost my order somehow... He next day aired it to me for free. Mind you it was a $250 order, and I was waiting for these parts.

MANIAK 88R
04-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Wow, the sale prices are much cheaper than I thought they would be.

Honda 250r 001
04-05-2011, 06:24 AM
So we are looking at 400 dollars for one center case? 800 for the pair?

C-LEIGH RACING
04-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Eddie loves the ol 250R just as much as we all do reason hes doing all this.

As with anything new though at a cheaper price than normal, it will have some problems to iron out & we need to as our part in all of this, to try & help to solve those problems.

It is the only way the ol 250R can survive & for ESR doing what they are doing, we should be willing to help with what we can.

I've gone as far as getting the race classes changed in AMA/ATVA EDT racing as some support for the 2 stroke.
Two strokes can race in the Pro Am class & the cc limit has been raised up to 306cc max in Pro Am so a 310 jug can be bolted on, not 265cc anymore.

By those class changes at EDT racing, those same changes have been made in AMA/ATVA national MX as well. Two strokes & hybreds are back in the MX classes.

We all need to look after, who is looking after us ol 250R owners, if we dont, who will.
Neil

etccb
04-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Great post Neil. Eddie is putting a lot into this and more for the 250r.

On the atva cc limit.
Fantastic job. You only spoke about pro am but I assume that the new cc rule would include all non production rule classes that have a 450cc 4 stroke max rule. Is that correct?

C-LEIGH RACING
04-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by etccb
Great post Neil. Eddie is putting a lot into this and more for the 250r.

On the atva cc limit.
Fantastic job. You only spoke about pro am but I assume that the new cc rule would include all non production rule classes that have a 450cc 4 stroke max rule. Is that correct?

Well, in EDT Pro Am class, the CC limit is 306cc max 2 stroke & 450cc max 4 stroke.

In the other classes offered, all rider age limit classes are open cc engine & then we have changed 265/450 A, B or C class rider to Unlimited 201 to open cc 2 stroke or 4 stroke A, B or C class rider.
This is only in the EDT national series.
I heard this past weekend that AMA ATV MX had followed the same class changes.

My, or our EDT board members thinking is, we have got to somehow get cost down for the riders or else we are going to start loosing riders. Things cant keep going like they are with the high cost that everything is.
No way we can get cost down for like motel, hotel & gas prices, nothing we can do about that so this is what we are doing.

We have our classes & rule listed on the EDT site http://www.edtracing.com

Oh, and ATVriders is an EDT racing sponcor.
Neil

etccb
04-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks.
More space for the 250R's out there.