what did he do?

AlaskaSpeed
02-17-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by hondaquadman
Exriders is starten to go to he!!.

stfu.....you don't even know what happened. If ya don't like it here...adios!:D

Tommy 17
me and broque have had our fights and we don't agree on everything... but he was banned for the stupidest thing ever!!!!!!!

AlaskaSpeed
Originally posted by Tommy 17
me and broque have had our fights and we don't agree on everything... but he was banned for the stupidest thing ever!!!!!!!

:huh

Sparks425Ex
02-17-2003, 08:25 PM
Bee Got Banned cause of somthing he said to Jhallett in a thred about the dealer Expo. He was just joking but somone didn't seem to find it funny. It seems to be B-O-L-O-G-N-A to me.:eek:

02-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Yes, he was! wow...

AtvMxRider
02-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Ok....a little less enthusiasm please......:D

LMAO:D

02-17-2003, 08:31 PM
:eek: im stayin out of this one.

02-17-2003, 08:36 PM
bye bye beerock

Quadfather
02-17-2003, 08:38 PM
If they banned everyone with banners in their sig, and advertised their wares here, I'd be the only member left.

The banners and signatures have gotten way out of hand.

rookiex
02-17-2003, 08:41 PM
bring bee rock back...He was cool...An an older memeber :( ..give him another chance he was always cool to us...

Quadfather
02-17-2003, 08:43 PM
I rest my case.

forum
02-17-2003, 08:51 PM
banning realy isn't that bad. whats stoping him from re registering?? under a different name. no one would know. I guess it was mainly to stop his banners. but he could do it again. I wonder if someone has ever got ticked because they were banned and posted obscene pictures. some people would do that. WOW now that i think about it. ben's got a tuff job

wheeltrax
02-17-2003, 08:53 PM
without the banners and advertising.. how can we learn of different places to get supplies and parts?

02-17-2003, 08:56 PM
yeah i know it sucks, im not buyin just from c and d cuz their a sponsor, no offense, i could see why ben would want everyone to buy from them but not everyone is gonna, his site his rules:(

Quadfather
02-17-2003, 08:56 PM
Then why should the SITE SPONSORS pay the big bucks to get their name out to us?

Let these guys pay to advertise. You do live in America, right? Nothings free. I'm sure these guys that are making money off of selling their parts/talents here wouldn't mind paying to advertise.

02-17-2003, 09:13 PM
well if this site was like america id have the freedom to advertise what i wanted without persecution:o

Quadfather
02-17-2003, 09:16 PM
Then why don't you call/write, any of your favorite magazine, wether it be Dirtwheels, or BlueBoy, and see if you can advertise there for free. I'm sure they would accommodate you.

02-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather

Let these guys pay to advertise.

rookiex
02-17-2003, 09:39 PM
2R'S ic you fight with bee rock alot but for why??

Castor-426ex
02-17-2003, 09:40 PM
hey a lot of people advertise...some of them do it with pms to people...they know who they are...lmao

JhallettEX
02-17-2003, 09:49 PM
WOW, I dont know what to say :confused2 I knew our posts were deleted after I got home from work so I was unable to read his responce to me. Didnt know it would get out of hand. Thats to bad.

02-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
2R'S ic you fight with bee rock alot but for why??
hmm,,.. i really dont fight w/him,,,, we did have our differences of opinions tho,...but he has attacked me .
with personal insults .& cussing at me ...while i was doing my best to keep cool & observe the sites rule..
hm,..maybe thats why i am still here ;) because i have done my best to follow the rules while others have goten out of hand
,,,1 time in particular comes to mind & 4punks pm 'd me & said give a man enough rope & he will hang himself ...guess beerock did...amazing part is I had nothing to do w/it ...

Derek
02-17-2003, 10:21 PM
haha that sux:scary:

02-17-2003, 11:29 PM
this is getting stupid. the site used to be about a bunch of people who had at least one thing in common, RIDING. now, all the mod want to say is, "if you don't like it leave" Way to help a site grow, by telling everyone to leave. I don't post a whole lot on here but I do frequent the site almost everyday, and I have seen a huge change from Leo to Ben

Guy400
02-18-2003, 04:20 AM
This is all I'm going to say. There were multiple infractions of the rules and he had been warned before in the past. The moderators discussed his actions and were all in agreement that the next time something happened it was time to take action. The moderating group had decided this a while ago. This wasn't a lone action taken by one mod. Heck, bannings rarely are....

Ben
02-18-2003, 06:33 AM
Beerock was warned many times by me for advertising. A month ago I told him that I was giving him his LAST warning and that if he advertised again he would be banned forever. Well he did not quit advertising, and if anything picked it up. I was very nice, and did not ban him even though he had violated the last warning he was to be given. You are all fooling yourselves badly if you think people that advertise on here are doing it to help you guys out, they are doing it to make money - it is business to them, just like it was to Beerock. I cut him alot of slack. I also cut him slack after he continued to get into publics fights with many people, 2Rs being just one of them. Combine that with many other warnings about many other things and then the blatant flame the other day telling another member to "Lick my nutz!!!" was the last straw. We, the moderators and I, cut him alot of slack - more than any other problem member. The moderators and I decided that we could not let him continue to run roughshod over this site and made the tough call.

This site has very few rules - but the few ones we have are here to maintain order, and they must be followed. There are very few rules but when you do what Beerock did, break two of main rules - i.e. flame and advertise even after many warnings, you get the boot. If we didn't have these basic rules then this place would be a big obscene flame fest with zero good information about ATVs. Your parents, schools, and workplaces have rules, as does America - that is why our country is the greatest on Earth, because the innocent are protected from those who want to disobey the rules. This site is run by the freedom of speech, but there are some rules to that freedom - just like in America (you can't say you are going to kill the president, you can't falsely yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theatre, and the main one - you CANNOT use your freedom of speech to harm others). This is a family oriented site about quads - it is not an advertising hall, or a flame fest, and without these rules this site would be gone in a month. I am sorry that a handful of you guys disagree with the action taken but the moderators and myself have to make the tough calls on here, be they popular or not - in order to ensure that the site is a great meeting place for EVERYONE to hangout and discuss quads :) If you would like to discuss this feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Ben