PDA

View Full Version : Shep400ex

smoke tractor1
03-31-2011, 10:15 AM
Had very poor communication ,but did make it right,A call solves alot aggrevation but lesson learned!

SHEP400EX
03-31-2011, 08:45 PM
hey i work construction out of town so if you don't understand im sorry. i shipped them as soon as i got back and confirmed payment. you werent home when they tried to ship as i had a delivery signature required so i would be protected as well as making sure you received the part. look for the notice that i shipped and no one was there and then you will see that i DID ship it. sorry for the delay, i cant give you back your time so all i can say is sorry and good luck at the race.

smoke tractor1
04-01-2011, 02:56 PM
It's fine bubba,But three weeks and no tracking #'s,wont return pm's and wont even make a call to explain situation,poor on your part!I'm just trying to cover my ars and make sure nobody else has the same trouble,that I think is understandable I tried numerous times to reach you and could get nothing tangable ,but If you would've just called me and explained that's cool, no hard one!I try to give anyone the benefit of doubt,Maybe see ya at an OMA or LORETTA'S and laugh about this,Thanks Shane!