PDA

View Full Version : best clutch perch/lever

ESR250R
02-17-2003, 07:19 PM
i am debating right now between the rtc perch and the msr raptor perch. but i will put a few others in the poll. i would like to know if the rtc clutch lever is as easy to pull as the msr raptor. ive tried a msr before and i liked how easy it pulled but does the rtc pull just as easy??? the rtc is also twice the price as the msr so i kinda need to be reasured that its a better perch.

CC Rider
02-17-2003, 11:50 PM
Ive got the Msr raptor and its great, real easy pull in my opinion. Also i have heard that there is a matching replacment brake lever but havent seen it yet:confused: but if it does exsists id love to get one!!

AndrewRRR
02-18-2003, 10:18 AM
I use the RTC clutch and brake levers. Yeah, they are more expensive, but IMO comparing them to the raptor... you get what you pay for.

2fastandfurious
02-18-2003, 10:31 AM
I like rtc, they are very smooth.

ESR250R
02-20-2003, 06:22 PM
bump...i need more opinions

Hoodeye3
02-20-2003, 07:00 PM
I have the MSR and if were to do it again I would shell out a little more dough and get one of the others (most likely Works connection) I run a works on my CR and use some of their other products and I like them.

OutlawEX
02-20-2003, 09:00 PM
i personally run a MSR easy pull

Evan
02-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Pros use works connection so they must be good.
Ive used PEP and raptor. THere was nothing wrong with the raptor, just took 5 months to get it, it worked ok Ive felt RTC b4. IMO Go with the works, unless ur strapped for cash then get a PEP. THe RTC and PEP are simliar in that they both have 2 pivot points, the RTC might be a tad smoother, not real sure. For what you pay for, the PEP cant be beat, only thing with the off set pivot points is, you will break more clutch cables in the long run.

250rpilot
02-20-2003, 11:54 PM
i modified a stock 400ex lever to be an easy pull, and put it on my 250r. it worked so good, i took off my rtc. my main reason for this is because for trail riding, i wanted the parking break, so when friends get stuck, and i have to help, i dont have to shutoff my quad everytime to put it in gear so it doesnt roll away.