PDA

View Full Version : Houser questions

Dant06365
03-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey guys looking at buying a houser hybrid crf frame a arms and no link swinger for my hybrid. The only thing is I got over 3000 in pep shocks invested on my stock frame hybrid and really don't want to get rid of them. I have 19.50 with all walsh front end and the houser requires 19 with houser a arms and for the no link I'm running a crf link on a 05 trx swinger and I was wondering what the shock size needs to be to ran on the houser set up and if anyone knows if I can just set some sag on them shocks or if I have to get 19 shocks. Info would be appreciated thanks guys

Lasher
03-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Call up PEP (wayne?) and find out. I am sure he can tell you what you need for that frame set up and what needs to change on the shocks.

I did this with Custom Axis and I know Walsh has contacted Wayne for dimensions for me in the past.

Dant06365
03-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Thanks lasher. Anyone have any clue where to get 04 motor mounts for the frame either because I called houser and got o we don't carry them or make them anymore and they wouldn't fab me some up. Figured they'd atleast give it an attempt to make some mounts.

ohioEX
03-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Houser Racing does have the front aluminum engine mounts available. They are for the early CRF450 Engines, I know they changed, just not sure when. They sell for $10.00 each ($20 for the pair) if you still need them. Call me at 877-646-3278 Ext 103, leave me a voicemail and I will call you back. Not in the office a lot these days because I work mostly in the shop now.
Mark @ Houser Racing