PDA

View Full Version : Major Snow Fall!

BassBunny26
02-17-2003, 06:31 PM
Today there was a MAJOR snow fall here in PA!! TWO FEET of bloody snow!! Even though I was unable from enjoying it on my cousin's quad...it was BEAUTIFUL weather for riding and i mean BEAUTIFUL. Everyone was actually allowed on the roads to go to the store. it was totally awesome because it was ALL over the news about quad riders on the street and stuff. it was great. did anyone get a load of snow!?

Steve-o 400EX
02-17-2003, 06:34 PM
Yea i got about 2 feet where I am. I was ridin roads all day today and yesterday at my best friends farm. It was great. They didnt plow the road in front of my house yet or else I would be out there now.

Andrew400ex
02-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by BassBunny26
Today there was a MAJOR snow fall here in PA!! TWO FEET of bloody snow!! Even though I was unable from enjoying it on my cousin's quad...it was BEAUTIFUL weather for riding and i mean BEAUTIFUL. Everyone was actually allowed on the roads to go to the store. it was totally awesome because it was ALL over the news about quad riders on the street and stuff. it was great. did anyone get a load of snow!?
snow? what r u talking about? u must be the only one in the country who got snow:huh

do u think that likt the snow stopped after PA? practicly the whole country felt some effect of the weather

RideRed400StYlE
02-17-2003, 09:02 PM
yeah, we got pounded with snow here too.. I couldnt bring the quad out on the road because it is in pieces, but I sure did take the snowmobile out on the road.. lol

luvmyex
02-18-2003, 07:05 AM
It didnt snow here.But we did get 2" of ice and sleet

spincr4hire
02-18-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
It didnt snow here.But we did get 2" of ice and sleet

same here, ICE SUX! Lexington looks like a war zone!
...and we may not have power for another week...:grr :grr

heavy_d
02-18-2003, 02:08 PM
didn't get anything

RideRed04
02-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Still only <6" of snow on the ground here in wisconsin..you should hear the snowmobiler's here...wow. We havent had the trails open before febuary for as long as I can remember, and no snow anywhere in sight:(

Steve-o 400EX
02-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Where I live, we also started with 5 inches and then we got 2 more feet. In some spots the drifts are like 5 feet deep.