PDA

View Full Version : Oh Bubba LOL (Stewart arrested)

Pappy
03-28-2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-james-stewart-motocross-arrest-20110328,0,1565867.story

SRH
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
LOL with his season he doesnt need to create any bad press for himself....if stewart doesnt pull a rabbit out of his *** this year alot of ppl will lose faith in him...kind of sad he cant pull it together to put some good seasons together like rc...

i hate to pull out the race card but as the only black dude most ppl have seen on a dirtbike he should understand hes under 10 times the amount of scrutiny of any other rider

if he doesnt win the sx championship he needs to do outdoors and win

rollie
03-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SRH

if he doesnt win the sx championship he needs to do outdoors and win

I don't think he can just come out and win the outdoors, not because he doesnt have the ability, but his team has been focused on SX only for so long, I'd think it would take a season just to get his bike and the team going. Not trying to start anything with you though just my opinion!

I know its stupid and immature what he did, but sounds to me like a rich kid that just hit some bad luck, haha we've all done stupid things that you look back on and go wtf was i thinking, thats how i look at it!

And no i am not a stewart fan:cool:

SRH
03-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by rollie
I don't think he can just come out and win the outdoors, not because he doesnt have the ability, but his team has been focused on SX only for so long, I'd think it would take a season just to get his bike and the team going. Not trying to start anything with you though just my opinion!

I know its stupid and immature what he did, but sounds to me like a rich kid that just hit some bad luck, haha we've all done stupid things that you look back on and go wtf was i thinking, thats how i look at it!

And no i am not a stewart fan:cool:

lol naw i know what you mean but hes already falling off...he better do something at least be on the track...this sx only thing has damaged his career imo

Thumpin440ex
03-29-2011, 12:24 AM
LMAO why do people that have it good, do stupid retarded **** like this??? IDIOTS

John

Tommy Warren
03-29-2011, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Thumpin440ex
LMAO why do people that have it good, do stupid retarded **** like this??? IDIOTS

John

because they don't know what they have.....

but being pressured into winning races all his life would be tough on him....and he has to have some fun some time...he must not have many friends if he is doing this kind of stuff with a 44 year old:huh

gtilley45
03-29-2011, 06:01 AM
Yes, we've all done things that weren't very smart and we all have done things that we would do different if we had the chance. But 1)he's old enough to know better, and 2)he should know that he's in the public eye and everything he does is a big deal. I mean yeah, he's only human....but I still think a 25 year old man who's the face of an entire sport and industry should know better.

But what if it had been a quad rider?! If that had been Weinen, Wimmer, Natalie, Creamer, Upperman or one of those guys....it would be a lot more of a negative thing.

bbender85
03-29-2011, 07:44 AM
at least it wasn't drugs or something that could harm anyone i guess. still not right, but doesn't seem like it should be a career changer.

trompen542
03-29-2011, 09:50 AM
I guess there will be an * on who ever wins the championship, this year, because Stewart was in jail, so not all of the riders were there LOL

Wired
03-29-2011, 09:56 AM
"whatchu talkin bout willis!"

redrocker
03-29-2011, 10:04 AM
TOO!!! funny wired :)

Stiles86
03-29-2011, 12:21 PM
james did say he wanted to get back to his routes.... jk just a good ol boy having fun

OutlawBill
03-29-2011, 12:39 PM
he has gone from lawn dart to dumb A** in one move

trompen542
03-29-2011, 01:52 PM
who was the guy with him? what is his connection to Stewart

mxduner
03-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by trompen542
who was the guy with him? what is his connection to Stewart i'm not wondering about that hoodlum looking dude. It's wtf is his old man thinking, and yelling about this time :devil:

300ex_#387
03-29-2011, 04:00 PM
http://www.vurbmoto.com/news/3185/james-stewart-arrested/

madskrillz2
03-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Wired
"whatchu talkin bout willis!"

hahahaha

quadrider
03-29-2011, 05:43 PM
That was a sweet truck!! i might have to go to FL and pick it up at the police auction! haha

CJM
03-29-2011, 06:10 PM
did he really think he could impersonate a cop with that kinda truck lol? I mean ive seen some interesting undercover cars but that takes the cake.

SRH
03-29-2011, 06:19 PM
its pretty obvious james was just messing around

yeah it was dumbb in his position but its nothing any of us havent done

whats really sad is the cops took advantage of him being a celeb , and him being sheltered 25 yr old

they also got a confession out of him, jason lawrence bites a dudes ear off and no one cared, mike jones punched cops no one cares

its kind of disgusting to me cops get off on this kind of stuff, i almost gurantee you if it happened to the average joe it would of been disorderly conduct and resisting arrest

there taking his truck and not giving it back not to mention it trashed him on a national level...cops really disgust me they really exploited the situation

i am not saying what james did wasnt dumb or that he shouldnt of expected this ....to me it doesnt send a good message about law enforcement

CJM
03-29-2011, 06:26 PM
^ Its actually pretty sad they are doing all of that. You can bet your dollar its b/c hes a celeb and they wanted to make an example of him.

Still, a good lawyer (which he should be able to afford) could reverse all of that bs.

liex21
03-29-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm getting a kick out of the " Tiger Woods of supercross" now thats a little ridiculous, I bet his daddy gave him a nice *** whooping. I'm sure with the money hes got his lawyer will take care of it.

Wired
03-29-2011, 07:01 PM
alright pal............FREEZE!!!!http://makeagif.com/media/3-29-2011/g40cMi.gif

KingpinsEx
03-29-2011, 07:17 PM
"its kind of disgusting to me cops get off on this kind of stuff, i almost gurantee you if it happened to the average joe it would of been disorderly conduct and resisting arrest

there taking his truck and not giving it back not to mention it trashed him on a national level...cops really disgust me they really exploited the situation

i am not saying what james did wasnt dumb or that he shouldnt of expected this ....to me it doesnt send a good message about law enforcement"

Please, disorderly conducts are for when who do something dumb and there is not an actual law stating you should not have done it. If you are dumb enough to attempt to pull over three off duty police officers and then take off when they show their badge, you are gonna get it no matter who you are. I think they are setting a good example, he should not be afforded any special privileges. What is the bad message here, they are enforcing the law? If you should be mad at anyone it should be the media. Who knows it could turn into a "willy nelson" situation pay a $100 fine and 2 and a half min's of community service, what a joke!

madskrillz2
03-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
"its kind of disgusting to me cops get off on this kind of stuff, i almost gurantee you if it happened to the average joe it would of been disorderly conduct and resisting arrest

i am not saying what james did wasnt dumb or that he shouldnt of expected this ....to me it doesnt send a good message about law enforcement"

Please, disorderly conducts are for when who do something dumb and there is not an actual law stating you should not have done it. If you are dumb enough to attempt to pull over three off duty police officers and then take off when they show their badge, you are gonna get it no matter who you are. I think they are setting a good example, he should not be afforded any special privileges. What is the bad message here, they are enforcing the law? If you should be mad at anyone it should be the media. Who knows it could turn into a "willy nelson" situation pay a $100 fine and 2 and a half min's of community service, what a joke!

Yeah pretty sure anybody would get the same kind of punishment. Regardless, I still hate popo with a passion. There's way too many crooked ones that outweigh the half way decent ones. When Stewart comes out for the opening ceremonies at races he should come out to this now. lol
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1M8vei3L0L8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

candidate zero
03-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by SRH
its pretty obvious james was just messing around

yeah it was dumbb in his position but its nothing any of us havent done

whats really sad is the cops took advantage of him being a celeb , and him being sheltered 25 yr old

they also got a confession out of him, jason lawrence bites a dudes ear off and no one cared, mike jones punched cops no one cares

its kind of disgusting to me cops get off on this kind of stuff, i almost gurantee you if it happened to the average joe it would of been disorderly conduct and resisting arrest

i am not saying what james did wasnt dumb or that he shouldnt of expected this ....to me it doesnt send a good message about law enforcement

Stupid law enforcement...enforcing the laws. What were they thinking?

SRH
03-29-2011, 08:55 PM
i would almost gurantee they wouldnt of charged anyone with a felony impersonating a police officer , you could just say you were playing with the lights didnt know they were illegal ...it never would of went that far , cops are just dirtbags

buck440
03-29-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by candidate zero
Stupid law enforcement...enforcing the laws. What were they thinking?

lol, no ****. i would love to shake those cops hands.

you ***** when they don't do their jobs and you still ***** when they do their jobs. you guys are complaining out your asses just to be heard it think.

SRH
03-29-2011, 09:39 PM
:rolleyes: oh how many threads have i read on here a cop gave me a ticket for riding here or doing this cops suck...

i would almost bet james was using it to get thru traffic faster ...good idea in theory lol

get real the police ticket to create revenue for the state, they rarely do anything good for the community...detectives do....not street cops they just write tickets

Canadian144
03-29-2011, 09:51 PM
The punishment seems pretty serious.... sounds like they just flipped the lights on, pulled up next to the guys, and then the friend in the car yelled at them to slow the F down, sounds to me like they were just messing around.... it's not like they pulled them over, got out of the truck wearing cop uniforms, and went up to the off-duty cops or anything.

TWISTED
03-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Hope this isn't the beginning of the end for his career............

woodsracer144
03-30-2011, 01:30 PM
what in the hell! talk about a DUMB ***!

Tommy Warren
03-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Hope this isn't the beginning of the end for his career............
hope it is!:devil:

300ex_#387
03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

Why?

OutlawBill
03-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Wired
alright pal............FREEZE!!!!http://makeagif.com/media/3-29-2011/g40cMi.gif

will he show up in TX like this

BlaineKaiser450
03-30-2011, 04:14 PM

KingpinsEx
03-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i would almost gurantee they wouldnt of charged anyone with a felony impersonating a police officer , you could just say you were playing with the lights didnt know they were illegal ...it never would of went that far , cops are just dirtbags

Ignorance of the law does not get you off the hook. I am sure if he stopped instead of taking off they would have went easier on him...

OutlawBill
03-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
Ignorance of the law does not get you off the hook. I am sure if he stopped instead of taking off they would have went easier on him... running proves you are guilty

ryan243
03-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

why would you ever wish someone's career to end. I dont like a lot of people, but I dont want them to lose their career.

SRH
03-30-2011, 09:04 PM
the world embraces ignorance, it always works to your advantage with 90% of cops because of the type of person they are theyd prefer to view you that way...gives them a boost

Tommy Warren
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by ryan243
why would you ever wish someone's career to end. I dont like a lot of people, but I dont want them to lose their career.

I'd like to see him freestyle

tbrackman84
03-31-2011, 02:48 PM
his truck is freaking sweet i know that much

TheLane
03-31-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SRH
:rolleyes: get real the police ticket to create revenue for the state, they rarely do anything good for the community...detectives do....not street cops they just write tickets

i hate to say it but that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life.

Im not even going to explain why.

jb500ex
03-31-2011, 07:17 PM
his new ride

TheLane
04-01-2011, 10:29 AM
lol thats hilarious.

kfx400rider03
04-01-2011, 10:37 AM
lmao that same pic was on a street bike forum i go on lol

bens250ex
04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
i honestly feel they are being dicks about it b/c they found out who he is and what not....Sad to see that truck will not be returned to him.

Like someone else said it isnt like he got out and went up to the car and tried to act like a real officer, hell why was the off duty officers speeding???

i thought that all officers were greater than any man on this earth, and fallowed ALL laws in the book, hell i thought they owned this place ......damn....i just remember there just humans like everyone else.....amazing what cops can get away with...and there just regular folks to....this world if f***ed up.

I do agree to an certain point that local PD's don't do much but write citations for BS. Now yea they do get some of the low life's off the street but usually thats done by "special" groups inside the PD, not the normal patrolies. Hell i have heard some great stories from friend police officers about some of the tricks and such they play on folks....and yet.....they get away with it.....some laws are just flat out dumb anyways...Like the flippin seat belt law..can you explain to me why you have the right to tell me i need to wear a seat belt?? i can understand this law if it was for 18 and under...But why can you write a ticket just because i don't have a seat belt on which should be my own choice.
:macho oh well , hopefully he can get out of this, he is very interesting to watch ride....

TheLane
04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Fyi, i dont know how the police dept out where you ( meaning everyone who has been dogging them ) live works, but here in phoenix they do have specialty depts, but every one on the beat handles all calls, shootings, domestic violence, stabbings, everything.

You guys complain, then maybe the next time you need them you should try and figure it out on your own instead of calling those "normal cops who are just there to give you tickets"

I think this thread should be locked.

Good intentions, then it's turned to cop bashing. No bueno!

ben300
04-01-2011, 01:53 PM
the lane...i completely agree with you, but...

this thread is...