PDA

View Full Version : Spring Fling Weekend April 2nd - 3rd

dan harris
03-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Its time for our first event weekend of the year " Spring Fling " this coming weekend Saturday and Sunday April 2nd and 3rd. Tracks will be groomed and open for riding all weekend. We have a community bonfire party planned for Saturday Night at the Dining hall. Sunday we have a free cook out at 1pm. For the kids we will have a hay ride around the park on saturday at noon.

Great weekend of riding - hope you can make it ! Post up if you'll be here ! Sorry all the cabins are already booked for this weekend.

dan harris
03-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Don't look back on this year and wish you woulda ridden more !

dan harris
03-29-2011, 07:27 AM
No quad riders going to Breezewood this weekend or what ...?

LTandRaptorider
03-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
No quad riders going to Breezewood this weekend or what ...?

I would... But much to my surprise the a-arm to replace the one I bent on the LTR450 last fall didn't magically go on by itself... Then after only 5 years the battery died! I'm still pissed! And the bolt in the tie rod on my... ahem... Yes Dan, an LT250R... cough... didn't find its way back on either! :p

btw... I asked Sonya, she said you'd be ok with my bringing my dog and turtle for a weekend? :confused: :D

dan harris
03-30-2011, 04:37 AM
LT sounds like you've got some wrenching to do ! No problem on the dog as long as its on a leash! I guess theres no problem with bringing a turtle - or were you refering to the lt250 ?? lmao - had to !

PaRedneckRiders
03-30-2011, 04:42 AM
I would go but i dont want to go that far just yet. Me and some buddies are going to hit up PRP this weekend since its closer to home. But i will definitely be at BPG some this summer.

LTandRaptorider
03-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by dan harris

I guess theres no problem with bringing a turtle - or were you refering to the lt250 ?? lmao - had to !

Oh snap!! Good one! :D

When you get bored check out the pics on my fb page. pics of both turtles are on there! Altho the LT250 isn't much of a turtle since Arlen Lehman's worked on it a couple times.

I will be out this year, was checking your website out last night, looks great!

dan harris
03-31-2011, 07:40 AM
We got hit with a dusting of snow Wednesday night. Thankfully I've spent the last 2 days adding 10 tractor trailer loads of mulch to the tracks. I'm sure they will be in great shape for Saturday and Sunday - I'll be tilling and grooming all day friday. You can check the track conditions on our web camera that takes a picture of the tracks every five minutes. click the link below:

http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/cam.html

dan harris
04-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Tracks dried out pretty good today, worked more mulch into them. Epecting good track conditions for Saturday and Awesome track conditions for Sunday ! Weather forecast looks good both days.

blholtz
04-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Wish I didn't live 430 miles away

Fear250r
04-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Dan, sent you a pm.