PDA

View Full Version : What to buy?

Chanman420q
02-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Well since school is out im workin this week, and im gunna make about 325 dollars. Call it 300, I have a completely stock motor. My only mods are Maxxis Razr Rears and Maier Plastic. What would u buy with 300? :confused: i was thinkin about savin up a little more and buying 9x9 Hyper beadlocks with black rings

250x#93
02-17-2003, 05:06 PM
Slip-on pipe, filter, jets

sweet300ex
02-17-2003, 05:20 PM
i wouldnt buy beadlocks yet, only buy them if you get alot of other power mods and you race, but for 300 bucks a slip on exhhuast, filter and outerware , and jets, and take off your airbox lid-thats a freebie:devil muhauuauaa

Chanman420q
02-17-2003, 07:33 PM
yeah... well i dont want to really bother with motor mods right now, because i wont beable to jet it correctly for another 2 months... so those mods would just sit there.. i was thinkin of getting the maxxis razr Front tires, an AC front bumper, Tag-x, and if i got anything left over i want to get an alluminum air box... but this is just ideas, i wont get my pay check til friday so keep the ideas coming

j37
02-17-2003, 11:03 PM
Id save up more money and buy some elka shocks if you jump alot. I dont think that u should get the aluminum airbox or the beadlocks yet until you have alot of stuff done to your quad because you dont need that stuff as much as some other stuff for example maybe a pipe, a arms, axle, swingarm and stuff like that. Thats just my opinion though.

Chanman420q
02-18-2003, 05:16 PM
YEah i dont know, i think im gunna anyways... i dont wanna get certain things til the spring, IE motor mods. As far as shocks... i wanna get shocks when i get the a-arms.. I dont think ill get elkas because i dont do anything serious. Worjks tripple would be fine.