PDA

View Full Version : Laeger's stickers?

dustin312
03-27-2011, 05:33 PM
I was told you can't get stickers from Laeger's to replace the ones I need to replace. I am almost finished with the rolling chassis I am building for my dad but I need replacement stickers (black or red) for the a arms and swing arm. Anyone have a idea where they can be found? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Grande Huevos
03-27-2011, 06:23 PM
i had the same problem w my last R and couldnt track any down so i just bought some of those number background decals in the color u want and then got some stensils from an arts and crafts store and very carfully cut each individual letter w a exacto knife. then when i aplied them to my swinger i used a heat gun for better adhesion and it actually turned out pretty dope looking!! and they never came off after couple years of riding and tons of trips to the car wash!

danhung11
03-27-2011, 07:47 PM
PM'd you.

troybilt
03-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Here:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=446298&highlight=Laeger+decals

1promodfan
03-28-2011, 09:47 AM
I took my a-arms to a local sign shop, showed them the logo and they fixed me right up.

socal
03-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Im having Laeger arms built now and I asked him to send me some stickers.I wanted blue to go on the gold arms and he told me the only colors he does now in stickers is white and black.Why dont you just contact them?

troybilt
03-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by socal
Im having Laeger arms built now and I asked him to send me some stickers.I wanted blue to go on the gold arms and he told me the only colors he does now in stickers is white and black.Why dont you just contact them?

Laeger only sells the "new" style stickers not the old die cut which are better... see thread I posted earlier...

danhung11
03-28-2011, 10:17 AM

The newer style decals are not die-cut, they do not wrap around the arms or frame and successfully adhere to any surface that is not flat/smooth.

The blue ones on the swingarm, were made by the contact listed in the link troybilt posted. In addition, I think Scott charges $20 a sheet plus shipping.

socal
03-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Aw man.Did not know they changed them.Hope I like them...

socal
03-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Oh o.k.Dan,the blue ones look good on the swingarm,unfortionately,they are being stripped off.I ordered the Pro-link set from drrslapp. Maybe I will order the blue die cut for the a-arms.

danhung11
03-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Aw man.Did not know they changed them.Hope I like them...

Don't get me wrong, they are nice thick stickers - BUT will not stick to your frame, a-arms, or any other non-flat surface. On top of that, they will have problems sealing against textured coating.

Send a PM to fastredrider44. ;)

troybilt
03-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by danhung11
Don't get me wrong, they are nice thick stickers - BUT will not stick to your frame, a-arms, or any other non-flat surface. On top of that, they will have problems sealing against textured coating.

Send a PM to fastredrider44. ;)

I can confirm that, I had to use super glue to get them to stick, and then last night took them off and used the die cut ones I picked up from fastredrider44...