PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help needed!

sweet300ex
02-17-2003, 03:27 PM
I want to know how to get good at photoshop, how do u make parts look like they are real when you change the color? when i try to change the color of something it comes out all thick and blobby and ugly, how can you make the parts shiny like the sidecases of this engine http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46105&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Extremeracer167
02-17-2003, 03:30 PM
the best thing to do is click on your brush. Then at the top where it sais Mode, and prob...Normal, drag that down and click on OVERLAY. And just start at it. Its actually quite simple, just takes a steady hand

FourFiftyFour
02-17-2003, 06:19 PM
Use the magic wand then go to image adjust selective color... play around with that... its easy.. also u can mess with the hue and saturation.
a very easy selection use for PS is the quick mask mode... right underneath the foreground and background colors youre using.. theres two pics that look sorta the same.. click on the other one u arent usin... and thats quick mask mode.... u can "paint" what u want for your selection

sweet300ex
02-17-2003, 07:03 PM
thank you very much!!!

FourFiftyFour
02-17-2003, 07:09 PM
no prob... if u need anymore help just IM me at MotoXQuadChick.... also if u get stuck on a certain thing... im online quite often