BoneStockHonda
03-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Who's going tomorrow?

Canadian144
03-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by BoneStockHonda
Who's going tomorrow?

Yup I'll be there with my dad.

What row/area are you all in? I'm in section 109B, Row 23. Tickets look OK, would have liked to get better ones but they were the best I could find on ticketmaster.

Canadian144
03-26-2011, 09:12 PM
What'd you guys think of the race? I thought it was great. It was the first live SX event I've been to, and I really enjoyed it. The Lites were great... congrats to Dean Wilson for winning at home.

The 450s were entertaining to. Dungey ran a great race, same with Reed and Canard. It was really entertaining to see Stewart crash and then catch back up to earn 4th place. Too bad about RV though.

Worst part was at the end.... two guys started fighting.... who the hell fights at a SX race? Dumb....

candidate zero
03-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Who fought?

Canadian144
03-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Tow fans haha. One had a bright orange mohawk. The other was wearing a Dennis Rodman jersey, and he had another friend. The friends face was all bloody when I saw him, got his *** kicked. The guys stopped fighting eventually, then the cops came a few minutes later and sat them all down and started doing a writeup.

candidate zero
03-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Ah ok, I thought he meant two racers.

kyleschonert
03-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Will the original poster of this thread PLEASE PUT SPOILER IN PARENTHESES!!! in the title.

I know who won because I looked it up as I don't get to watch it until I get home from school since we don't have speed, but I'm sure someone else would like to know what happens!!

nynetwo9
03-27-2011, 03:47 PM
ahhh piss i missed the fight, i was sittin in that same section too. I saw them arguing throughout the main. But as soon as the checkered flag waived we bolted to beat the traffic. i woulda had ringside seats lol. idk why they were even fightin. from what i could tell they where makin fun of the kid cuz of his hair. wow.

BoneStockHonda
03-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by kyleschonert
Will the original poster of this thread PLEASE PUT SPOILER IN PARENTHESES!!! in the title.

Sorry I didn't post anything about the race though. And sorry I didn't reply I had my phone off in Canada because Verizon would have raped me with fees. I drove up from Buffalo, NY and i was in section 115 row 33, right next to the Industry section so I was sitting just a few seats over from Malcolm Stewart and Blake Wharton thought it was pretty cool.

It was also my first live SX and don't worry you weren't the only section with scumbags. I had the 3 most drunken, white trash people in the whole place next to my friends and I. Between races I got up to go to the bathroom and the guy refused to move to let me by and told me to "Go Around" (which means about 14 people would have needed to get up versus 5). So i basically told him to f*** off and just stepped right on him and climbed over. Then in the middle of the Lites Main the 2 jack***'s were punching and kicking each other. Not to mention I can't even count how many F bombs I heard from these idiots and there was about 3 or 4 kids under 10 years old sitting within earshot of them.

And how about the guy that ran out on the track haha. And Miss Supercross :eek2: :D haha. And i got a picture with her....

D Bergstrom
03-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by kyleschonert

Should be pretty obvious. If you see a post labeled "Toronto SX", what do you think is going to be discussed in it, the weather at the race? Maybe the best food at the race? Of course you should expect results will be in there. I saw this post early this morning and didn't click on it knowing that the results would be posted in it, wanted to wait untill it was on Speed to watch it myself. The original poster did it right. Its the goof balls who come on here and make the title of the post "Dungy wins Totonto SX", those are the people that ruin it.

Doug

Canadian144
03-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by nynetwo9
ahhh piss i missed the fight, i was sittin in that same section too. I saw them arguing throughout the main. But as soon as the checkered flag waived we bolted to beat the traffic. i woulda had ringside seats lol. idk why they were even fightin. from what i could tell they where makin fun of the kid cuz of his hair. wow.

Nice. I didn't get to see too much of the fight, as soon as it started everyone stood up to watch it lol. I think I saw one guy throw a punch and then later saw another guy all bloody, but that was it. The cops sat the guys down in my row, here's a picture I took of them:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6761415&l=896215f52e&id=501

Also thought it was interesting the way the tractors smoothed the track out, looks like this one was gonna try to make the jump!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6761404&l=f88cd49edf&id=501122567

Sorry I didn't post anything about the race though. And sorry I didn't reply I had my phone off in Canada because Verizon would have raped me with fees. I drove up from Buffalo, NY and i was in section 115 row 33, right next to the Industry section so I was sitting just a few seats over from Malcolm Stewart and Blake Wharton thought it was pretty cool.

It was also my first live SX and don't worry you weren't the only section with scumbags. I had the 3 most drunken, white trash people in the whole place next to my friends and I. Between races I got up to go to the bathroom and the guy refused to move to let me by and told me to "Go Around" (which means about 14 people would have needed to get up versus 5). So i basically told him to f*** off and just stepped right on him and climbed over. Then in the middle of the Lites Main the 2 jack***'s were punching and kicking each other. Not to mention I can't even count how many F bombs I heard from these idiots and there was about 3 or 4 kids under 10 years old sitting within earshot of them.

And how about the guy that ran out on the track haha. And Miss Supercross :eek2: :D haha. And i got a picture with her....

Sounds like you had awesome seats! I bought mine pretty late so I couldn't get amazing ones. If anything I would have liked to sit a little higher up than row 23 so I could see more of the track. I felt bad for M. Stewart, he was riding well until his crash.

Too bad you had bad seats. Seemed like there were a lot of highly wasted idiots here haha. I don't see the point in getting trashed at a sporting event you're PAYING to see.

I didn't see the guy run out on the track! Would have loved to get a pic with Miss Supercross though!!!

kyleschonert
03-27-2011, 08:23 PM
I said that towards the OP because he is the only one that is able (besides moderators) to change the title.

And it was posted BEFORE the race, not after, and out of respect for others people should not just spill the results.

Like I said, makes no difference to me because I won't be able to go a week without finding out what happened, so I just check the results the following morning.

BoneStockHonda
03-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by D Bergstrom
Should be pretty obvious. If you see a post labeled "Toronto SX", what do you think is going to be discussed in it, the weather at the race? Maybe the best food at the race? Of course you should expect results will be in there. I saw this post early this morning and didn't click on it knowing that the results would be posted in it, wanted to wait untill it was on Speed to watch it myself. The original poster did it right. Its the goof balls who come on here and make the title of the post "Dungy wins Totonto SX", those are the people that ruin it.

Doug

Thank You!

Originally posted by Canadian144
Sounds like you had awesome seats! I bought mine pretty late so I couldn't get amazing ones. If anything I would have liked to sit a little higher up than row 23 so I could see more of the track. I felt bad for M. Stewart, he was riding well until his crash.

Too bad you had bad seats. Seemed like there were a lot of highly wasted idiots here haha. I don't see the point in getting trashed at a sporting event you're PAYING to see.

I didn't see the guy run out on the track! Would have loved to get a pic with Miss Supercross though!!!

Yeah the Stewart family must be plagued with bad luck lately. Malcolm was ripping all day, even during practice, and was most likely going to podium. I hope he's alright though that was a nasty wreck.

The guy hopped on the track by the triple before the off camber and started running towards the podium haha. I believe it was after one of the LCQs I'm not positive though.

And no offence to you or your country but wow did it piss me off when they didn't play the United States' national anthem. Practically all of the riders are from the USA along with the AMA employees. The series itself is based out of America and the only rider I know who has any ties to Canada is Dean Wilson and he wasn't even born there, he moved from Scotland. I found it disrespectful to the American fans, riders, and employees that traveled to be there. It's just like a hockey game. Hockey started in Canada and most players are from there so out of respect the Canadian national anthem is played at every NHL game. End rant.

300ex_#387
03-27-2011, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nGmQ0OLSy_s

ryan243
03-28-2011, 12:33 AM
I take it security is pretty weak there. That went on forever

Canadian144
03-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Yeah the Stewart family must be plagued with bad luck lately. Malcolm was ripping all day, even during practice, and was most likely going to podium. I hope he's alright though that was a nasty wreck.

The guy hopped on the track by the triple before the off camber and started running towards the podium haha. I believe it was after one of the LCQs I'm not positive though.

And no offence to you or your country but wow did it piss me off when they didn't play the United States' national anthem. Practically all of the riders are from the USA along with the AMA employees. The series itself is based out of America and the only rider I know who has any ties to Canada is Dean Wilson and he wasn't even born there, he moved from Scotland. I found it disrespectful to the American fans, riders, and employees that traveled to be there. It's just like a hockey game. Hockey started in Canada and most players are from there so out of respect the Canadian national anthem is played at every NHL game. End rant.

Ahh.... I was there for the LCQs but didn't notice it.... probably was paying too much attention to Ms. Supercross LOL.

Well I didn't sit down until 7:25 so I missed the opening ceremonies (just saw some fireworks, etc from the food area). I'm surprised they didn't play it... any time I've been to any other sporting event in Toronto where an American team is playing Toronto, then play both anthems, including baseball games that are at the Rogers center. I don't think it was the Rogers center people that didn't play it.... must have been the SX people. I don't know how SX events are organized - does one committee plan EVERY event, or is there a committee for each event? I think that there must have been a specific committee just for the Toronto event and they are the ones that decided not to play the US national anthem.

Originally posted by 300ex_#387
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nGmQ0OLSy_s

Haha that's funny.

mxduner
03-29-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by D Bergstrom

Doug your correct, unlike "rv doesnt qualify" lol all the while i watched the lcq hilights hoping the op meant thru his heat race. on tt they have some rules concerning this subject lol

good job for rd5