PDA

View Full Version : ESR 310R and 250R

ckelly30
03-25-2011, 11:07 AM
I am parting out my ESR 310 Honda 250R. It has:

I am selling my ESR 310 Honda 250R. It is all taken apart but it has:

-Frames:
I have two frames: Both have Gussett kits and powder coated (Gussett kit-strategically welded steel in geometrically weak locations) 86-87 Canary Yellow & 88-89 True Blue

Plastics:
-86-87 Aftermark plastics with original working headlight. No cracks in plastics. Great condition.
-AC Front bumber and rear bumber.
- 2 sets of AC Nerf bars. cloth material is in excellent condition and pegs are sharp.
- Stock gas tank with petcock. no issues.

-Front end(s):
86-87 fully stock 250r set up with steel braided brake lines and brake lever and fluid reseviour.
400ex front calipers, spindles, hubs and rotors with +1 or +2 A Arms. I can find out for sure when you email.
ELKA Triple Rate w/Res. Rebound AND compression adjustability! I have had these for one season and are ridiculous shocks.
909 handle bars with stock steering column. New steering column bearing last year.
brake pads are new on 400ex set up, and still good on the 86-87 set up.

-Cooling system:
stock radiator with aftermarket auxilliary coolant overflow bottle. I also have an aluminum mid-hose radiator fluid cooler spliced into one radiator hose for extra cooling power.

-Electrical system:
everything needed for use- Stator, CDI box, I inspected all the wires and then retaped neatly the entire wiring harness to ensure no water leaks/shorts etc.

-Power Plant:
I had the COMPLETE bottom end redone in 2009. All internal parts and every seal and bearing was replaced. The work was performed by Tony Kellner. He was a top ATV racer mechanic.
Eddie Sanders Racing (ESR) 310 motor. I have the TRX 7 set up for low to midrange optimum power. This has ONE season on it. This motor pulls HARD.
ESR TRX 7 pipe that goes with the motor and an FMF Turbine Core 2 silencer. I have all pipe hangers bolts and springs.
Billet case saver, new shifter (recently replaced), kick starter bearing is tight, new plastic chain guide, Chain and sprockets. I can tell you number of teeth on each when you email me.

-Air system:
KN air filter with mesh cover for added debris protection
38 mm Air Stryker
new intake boot(engine side of carb)

-Rear set up:
-Stock 86-87 swing arm:
stock Pro-Link sticker on it.
also have the dog bone and linkage for this.
Completely revalved rear oem shock by DiRisi racing, new eibach spring . All new internals, new nitrogen, and piston. This has ONE season on it as does 95% of the parts mentioned here.
New bearing carrier. Excellent condition.
stock axle
stock 250R rear brake set up with brake pedal and brake fluid resivoiur.
Billet brake block off.
pads are good

-Stock 88-89 aluminum swingarm with dog bone and lingage in excellent condition. I think this also has the stickers on it.

-Tires
Pure Sport Bandit XC's in great condition. i think i have 20 in the rear and 18 in the front. email me for certainty though.

Im selling this beast because I need money. Email for prices and pics. The more you buy the more you save. Or buy the whole thing!

ckelly30@gmail.com