PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break 2012!!!

Sjorge450R
03-24-2011, 10:29 PM
I know some Universities still haven't had a spring break yet, but whos got some Ideas for next year?

me and my buddies are in our final year of college so we've decided to go with the most textbook dude only spring break.

We are gonna drive across country from Philadelphia to Malibu. Using access to public parks along the way, were gonna be roughing it for the most part. We are gonna do our thing while in California and then go from Malibu to Austin TX for SXSX. Its going to be a crazy trip and due to the route, we get to drive through two completely different routes across country. Anyone else ever do this?

madskrillz2
03-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge450R
I know some Universities still haven't had a spring break yet, but whos got some Ideas for next year?

me and my buddies are in our final year of college so we've decided to go with the most textbook dude only spring break.

We are gonna drive across country from Philadelphia to Malibu. Using access to public parks along the way, were gonna be roughing it for the most part. We are gonna do our thing while in California and then go from Malibu to Austin TX for SXSX. Its going to be a crazy trip and due to the route, we get to drive through two completely different routes across country. Anyone else ever do this?

I haven't but have always wanted to. Lemme go lol

outacontrol
03-25-2011, 05:09 AM
I drove from pittsburgh to la and back twice. On the way out somewhere around the midwest u will ask urself, what was I thinking??

Scro
03-25-2011, 06:26 AM
Sounds like a good time, but I wouldn't want to foot the gas bill.

Sjorge450R
03-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Sounds like a good time, but I wouldn't want to foot the gas bill.

Ive calculated it according to the mileage of the car and estimating $5/gal gas. Split five ways its not bad. Cheaper than flying and while flying you loose the experience.

yellowzo3
03-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Seems expensive with gas, food, partying, and everything else added in. But definitely sounds awesome.

It'll be pretty cool to see everyone looking at you as you're driving on the west coast when they see you're Pennsylvania license plate :p

CJM
03-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Just read this story, then try to weave some of those things into your road trip http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/the-austin-road-trip/

Warnerade
03-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Ill be found on the beaches of panama by club lavela again

TheLane
03-25-2011, 07:10 PM
After being on tour for years, i will pass on ever driving anywhere EVER again, unless i have an motorhome.