PDA

View Full Version : Youth Contingency Program needs you.....

STOCKRACING917
03-23-2011, 06:16 PM
The Youth Contingency Program will be having a bake sale @ the April 2-3 race at Ballance in Ky. We are asking all youth parents to please bake/ send wrapped items for the sale. All proceeds go toward purchase of more prizes to give at Loretta's this year. Any parent wishing to participate in YCP should contact Freida Rozelle(quadnana), Lisa Devenport or myself. Pm us here, find us on facebook or visit Atvycp.com for more info. We look forward to working with you. Can't wait to see those kids smiling faces at the awards. We have such great parents in this sport. Thanks in advance for your help.
Freida, Lisa and Paula

d1g888
03-23-2011, 08:38 PM
i will get Mama Digby to make one of her famous caramel cakes

STOCKRACING917
03-24-2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks Stan. Sounds great. Will let Freida know.

Logan #34's Dad
03-25-2011, 01:23 PM
My wife will more than likely miss this one too, (and I don't bake!) Can I just bring money and pig out? :p

DTRacing25
03-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Rocky my wife won't make this one either.....Dang the luck! Just kidding honey! LOL!
What works best for you guys? Cookies, brownies, cakes or pies. We will bring what ever you need. Just let us know what is easiest for you guys, and when and where!
The Bush Family

quadnana7
03-26-2011, 08:12 PM
We will be happy with anything you would like to bring

To Rocky
I know you could bring some donuts now:D :D :D
and yes you can pig out on all the goodies just bring us a pocketful of cask

LT80
03-27-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7

To Rocky
I know you could bring some donuts now:D :D :D

'10 DRR 90 by MaximumRPM & Hetrick; ATVFourplay (Softbars), DC, Elka, Maxxis,
'11 Sponsors - MaximumRPM (Justin), www.reimerminiatvracing.com (Paul),Krispy Kreme (cookie), Hetrick Racing (Rich & Michelle), DS Modz (Shawn), Locon Seats (Tim), ATVFourPlay Softbars (Tom), AMSoil, Action Extreme Sports - Uhrichsville, Oh, Bulk Carriers and Tank Leasing, Shook Auto, Murray's Bail Bonds, Shane Tool & Machine,

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :devil:

ATVMXN 4 FUN
03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Count us in for a cake . The YCP makes my and alot of other kids very happy.

quadnana7
03-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Thank You we appreciate any donations at all we are hoping to make this the best year yet.

STOCKRACING917
03-30-2011, 06:17 AM
You parents are amazing. Thanks for the posts here, the pm's and on facebook. And for those who haven't posted yet but are still planning to bring something. Thank you thank you. See you there.