PDA

View Full Version : Banshee problems

prettyboyrider
03-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Can someone help me i have a 96shee bored 60 over two into one carb sst pipes trinity head vforce 2 reeds dyno ignition stage four timing plate....she's very fast just had top end done....but she was fouling plugs had her rejetted she ran fine went riding the weekend fouled plug on right side it was black then she cut off weekend fouled plug on right side it was black then she cut off bout fifth gear went to kick it the kicker was stuck.finally got her crunk she pulled hard first few gears but seemed fouled out last gears cut off.kicked again right side backfired......four wheeler sounded like plugs were fouled......help bout fifth gear went to kick it the kicker was stuck.finally got her crunk she pulled hard first few gears but seemed fouled out last gears cut off.kicked again right side backfired......four wheeler sounded like plugs were fouled......help__________

Muggzy
03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Sounds siezed

Hondamaster5505
03-26-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm thinking one of two things.

First it sounds like you're running way too rich, but with the single carb, both would be getting the same amount of fuel, so im ruling this out as the left should be getting fouled too.

I'm thinking your right cylinder is burnt up/melted, causing it not to fire strong and just load up with fuel in a short time. Good possibility you can have a melted ring or something along those lines.