PDA

View Full Version : Who's been to....

BoneStockHonda
03-22-2011, 03:08 PM
SUPERCROSS. I'm heading up to Toronto SX with a few buddies Saturday and was hoping you guys can help me out with the details. I believe all tickets give us free entry to the pits, am I correct? And on the website it says "Doors Open/Practice & Qualifying - 12:30PM". So is this when the pits open to public? And I gotta get me one of those Toyota Pit Boards lol. Do people buy them or are they free to so many fans or what? (seems like every other fan on TV has one)

300ex_#387
03-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Pit boards are free. I dont think the tickets allow you in the pits you will need a pitpass. Practice is fun to watch so I would go early.

BlaineKaiser450
03-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Yes pits and tickets are different passes. But at all the sx races ive been to they let you in the pits for free with a monster can. Go and watch practice too, its my favorite part

161xchonda
03-23-2011, 07:04 PM
I was just at Daytona and Indy. Blaine is definitely right about watching practice. A lot of good action, and it's cool to see the new jump combinations to develop. We got to Indy at Noon, and walked around till the gates opened. Wanted to get our moneys worth. lol. The pit passes would be a good investment. It's fun to watch the practices and stuff all day, but its also cool to walk around for a bit and check some stuff out. Once it gets to the heats and mains, it turns into a huge show. A lot different than what you see on TV. It really is a blast to go watch. Well worth the money.

candidate zero
03-23-2011, 07:13 PM
http://www.supercrossonline.com/Events/2011/03/26/Toronto,_ON/

Says there will be no pit passes for the event.

I went to Daytona and Jacksonville. Had a blast at both. My buddy got us into the Rockstar Makita semi at Daytona, so we were hanging out with RC and some of Dungy's crew. Really cool experience, not to mention we were trackside right where Stewart ate it.

Jax we had seats right at the start turn which ended up being awesome too.

Tommy Warren
03-23-2011, 09:27 PM
just look for the CN tower you can see it from pretty much anywhere...the stadium is right next door