PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

jake55
03-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Just wanted to pay thanks to some guys that helped me out down in Alabama.

First, Rich Hetrick and his crew. I cant say it enough, without your help I would be wasting my time running the "nats". I dont have the best rider and i'm not the best tuner but it's not because we don't try. Thanks for being there supporting us.

next, Mr. Freeman. thanks for the time in your trailer and all the info and tips. My pre-race check list is trippled now, but it's all for the good!!

Mr. Vogt, life saver!! thank you.

Mr. Hopkins, Pleasure meeting and you and thanks for your time and input.

ok, now for the lighter side of things.......... how come no one told me to lock up the coolers at night!!!!!!!!!!!

It was very heart breaking at the end of the day and discover the cooler had been raided!!! yep, empty!!! they even took the ice!!!:mad:

fastrnrik
03-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Somebody really raided your cooler?

#404's Dad
03-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by jake55

ok, now for the lighter side of things.......... how come no one told me to lock up the coolers at night!!!!!!!!!!!

It was very heart breaking at the end of the day and discover the cooler had been raided!!! yep, empty!!! they even took the ice!!!:mad:

LMAO, WTF?!?!

jake55
03-22-2011, 03:17 PM
yes, this realy did happen. we had two coolers outside, one with pop, water, gater-aid and some juice boxes. the other had the good stuff for the wife and i to enjoy at the end of the day. cooler number one was left untouched, cooler number two was empty.

121dad
03-22-2011, 06:40 PM
lol
#1 your welcome

#2 yes this does happen also you should be happy theydidnt take the whole cooler it gets worse in the summer i do know steel city is huge for this fyi put it in your trailer

jerkyboy
03-22-2011, 09:21 PM
You need to take better care of the good stuff. lol

edwardsp&b
03-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Man that sucks...... Ill tell you what somebody told me they did at Lorretta's a year or so ago. Go get a big 5 dollar cooler, fill it full of ice and bottled beer. Get your friends (or if you had a bad weekend just yourself) drink all the beer, relieve yourself in said bottle, put the cap back on, and stick it back in the ice. Next time those theiving *******s want some beer they will think twice.
Bryan

zach R 7x
03-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Man that sucks...... Ill tell you what somebody told me they did at Lorretta's a year or so ago. Go get a big 5 dollar cooler, fill it full of ice and bottled beer. Get your friends (or if you had a bad weekend just yourself) drink all the beer, relieve yourself in said bottle, put the cap back on, and stick it back in the ice. Next time those theiving *******s want some beer they will think twice.
Bryan

LMFAO!!!

Logan #34's Dad
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Ahhhhh, That was some good stuff - Thanks Man! :p

coffing918
03-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Bryan

lmfao

nastynotchback1
03-24-2011, 06:14 AM
Bryan

the only thing that would make this better is to take a piss in each bottle and fill it up.Love to see the look on the face of the first person to take a bid swallow of cool refreshing piss!!!!!

fastrnrik
03-24-2011, 06:23 AM
My friend said his cooler and the guy parked next to him in AL had their coolers raided. They took all the silver bullets, but nothing else. He figured it was teenagers roaming around after hours.

CRBOGGAN
03-24-2011, 06:54 AM
I understand the teenager’s lol we have all been there.
But everyone should have learned one thing from this thread if you go visit Bryan you better bring your own drinks because mix-ups do and happen lol.

hwf-racing
03-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Your welcome, but it goes both ways...had to cut the lock of the trailer because somone forgot the keys in the trailer:rolleyes: you were a big help the whole event. Yeah, both our coolers got raided, oh well live and learn.

jake55
03-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Ahhhhh, That was some good stuff - Thanks Man! :p

Hey Rocky, you working both sides of the law now??????

The funny part of all this is...... about a year ago my wife bought me a t-shirt that reads "WILL SELL WIFE FOR BEER". I woke up Sunday morning and that's the shirt i put on. shortly after is when i discovered the empty cooler. Had this been saturday morning, i would have started taking bids!!!!!!!! She's lucky I had to drive home and did not need any refreshments!!!:devil: :D

quadnana7
03-24-2011, 10:48 AM
Were Yall having a good time Saturday night?
Are you sure you didn't drink it all Saturday night?
I heard there was a lot of parting going on and I wasn't even invited.:D :D :D

jake55
03-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7
Were Yall having a good time Saturday night?
Are you sure you didn't drink it all Saturday night?
I heard there was a lot of parting going on and I wasn't even invited.:D :D :D

we turned in kinda early, apparently to early. i could not imagine trying to get to the top of that hill with a hang over!!!!

121dad
03-24-2011, 01:00 PM
getting to the top is easy try walking down with rubber legs

DAVYS DAD
03-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Piss warm or piss cold:blah: I'll pass on both!!!! LOL