PDA

View Full Version : Dig this...man!

08-05-2001, 08:50 AM
Went to my friend's land on Ky river.We have a bunch of trails and one nice big fallawayjump.I love to jump down it, it's a real thrill!I always landjust right.Iwould like to let go of the bars and do a no_hands landing,but i just cant let go,can you?

Winged Warrior
08-06-2001, 02:26 PM
Where do you ride on the Ky river?iI have rode several places on the ky river.

Foxrage
08-06-2001, 03:20 PM
Its easy I was only going 3rd gear and landing without a landing ramp. It was fast but the tires never seem to turn when i land. It isnt easy jump its rough sometimes.

4punksdad
08-06-2001, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by joe
Went to my friend's land on Ky river.We have a bunch of trails and one nice big fallawayjump.I love to jump down it, it's a real thrill!I always landjust right.Iwould like to let go of the bars and do a no_hands landing,but i just cant let go,can you?

I never let go of the bars.....except this one time when I had a fly buzzing around my head....... :huh

LilGuyOn400ex
08-09-2001, 09:34 PM
weve got a real nice jump where we get bout 10 foot in the air and fly pretty far but ive tried and tried again to let go of the bars and my hands just wont let go....

08-09-2001, 10:07 PM
Hey WW,I live in Jessamine Co. At my friend's place thre's about 5acres.We have a place called Lock 8/ Camp Nelson . There's some pretty good riding there.I cut some of those trails myself back in 1981.Across the river from us in Madison and Gurard CO.,there's alot of ridding.I'll let ya know in a couple of weeks