PDA

View Full Version : My just built laeger fi crf

hontrx265r
03-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Ok as most of you know who frequent this forum. I've spent over a year meticulously building my all out dream bike.. Unfortunatly things in my life may change quick. I'm going to list it here for a week and then I'll take it to the "public" (people who don't know the real deal about hybrids) Asking 15,000 I have far more into it price probably won't drop much..

Full Laeger chassis, converted with the most precision possible.
All billet motor mounts, every piece of metal is 4130 tig welded.
+4 Protrax front, cr500 rear, All components are chrome in perfect condition, uppers, lowers, stem, swingarm, and upper fliptop. This conversion is no hack job. Everything fits perfect! Looks factory.

All Shocks were built for this project, AXIS, rear has plush ride, fronts are x link all are fully adj. and have been completely redone. seals, valving, springs, everything I have lots invested into this setup. Not just a "rebuild" with oil and nitrogen.

Motor is 2009 Honda crf450, pulled from super low hour bike. There is one scratch on the stator cover from when I rode it two weeks ago.
Fuel injected of course, with new PCV powercommander, Wiring harness has been all rebuilt with everything mounted under the nose.

New RPM dominator axle, RPM billet tapered hubs, ls carrier, new sprockets, chain, atv innovations caliper, Wave rotors all around.

Custom Rath nerfbars, monster pegs

New white fullbores, two nose pieces.

New holeshots, Douglas billet wheels on all fours

Flex bars, precision stabilizer

Custom Dasa.

Jettrim hump seat.

This thing is ridiculous the list goes on.. and on.. and on. .
Everything is at powdercoat. I will have it back together in a week or so. If your seriously interested please call 602-791-6612
no pm's no tire kickers.. If your serious call me.

Nothing spared, you will not search forums all day looking for parts. There is nothing missing from this build. You can of course see pics under my post in the hybrid forum. This thing is BAD no disappointments I guarantee it.

gtilley45
03-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Damn man, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money!! I've got a lot of friends with Laeger CRF's so I've seen a lot of them, and from the pics and info I've seen of this thing....it is NICE!! I was hoping to buy that plastic off of you, but I understand that sometimes things happen. Good luck with the sale. :cool:

hontrx265r
03-21-2011, 08:53 PM
I'll still sell you that front plastic for sure gtilley.. I just got it from the warehouse the other day. I was kind of stalling because I didn't have it at the house. I don't think that changes this sale a whole lot.. But yea we can work out a price and I'll hook you up with it no problem.

gtilley45
03-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Oh OK, that's awesome! Just let me know what you're thinking and we'll get a plan rolling. I'll take whichever set you aren't gonna leave on the bike.....I've always liked the race cut, but I liked that full set you cut yourself too. Either one will work for me. :D

rpfeifer11
03-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Damn this is a shame. I did the same thing with my quad becuase things changed and it was hard seeing it go.

Rrider4life8
03-23-2011, 06:57 AM
how much?

Pro1200
03-23-2011, 10:19 AM
I want those nerfs:)

danhung11
03-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Just curious why you are selling it... has it been powdercoated yet?

hontrx265r
03-23-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm not parting it out, so you'll have to call rath for the nerfs. The parts are at powdercoat now.. Should have them in a week or so.

250Renvy
03-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Just curious what color you are powdercoating it?

I think the price is absolutely fair, but most people have a hard time coming up with that kind of money all at once will you give it time then part it or just keep it whole till you find a buyer? OR may just keep it?

ryanowarrior
04-22-2011, 03:18 PM
i'll trade ya a SS camaro :D

i wished lol

hontrx265r
04-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Yea, don't really need another car, but I appreciate the offer..
250renvy-thanks for understanding how much work is in this bike. Keep in mind I built this for me (a dream bike) if you will, so there are no corners cut. I'm not going to part it. I don't have to sell this bike, it was just something I put out there because I'm just not riding like I used to. I am still however sinking money in it. Just had a set of caster adj. upper arms made, came today (thanks pinit) Also hopefully soon working on an aluminum cr500 swingarm. The bike is so light I wanted to shave off even more and see how aluminum will hold up.
P.c. colors are..
Frame gold
Wheels gold/black rings
nerfs,bumpers white
upper arms gold
swingarm, fliptop, lowers, stem chrome.
bunch of gold black anodized aluminum.