PDA

View Full Version : Sand Lakes day trip!

redrider419
03-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Heres a video of us tearing up on our R's....one 450r in there hope thats okay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPULWtDF-lc&hd=1

Was filmed on a GoPro HD hero

Feel free to comment on either here or Youtube.

dlunn
03-21-2011, 04:54 AM
That video is awesome and really clear. I think it would have been better to hear the sounds of the machines instead of the music but it's still great. I love the trails through the woods as well.

I have to make a road trip out west some time the riding areas you guys have available look so fun!!!

250Renvy
03-21-2011, 08:15 AM
Nice quality. I saw that camera in the other sites review of the indy dealer show. It looks like a great tool for POV shooting. I'd love to have one, not sure I can pony up for the price though.

Great video.

DnB_racing
03-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Wow you guys have some nice riding spots!!that looks so nice, the sand and sun with just enough water so its not all dust!!
It looks like your having to much fun riding and forgetting your filming!lol

very nice film, it takes time and practice to get good footage!!
if you want a little better quality film try not turning your head to quickly, in other words dont have so much fun riding LOL.. but try to remember that your filming were you are looking.. its easier said then done, but I think you get what im tying to say

but im still jealous anyways.... keep having fun!!

redrider419
03-21-2011, 11:37 AM
-dlunn I agree with no music, but my GoPro isn't picking up any sound so i've gotta send it back. And my pipe is at about 115 dbs....so it sounds awesome haha.

-DnB_racing
It was a little choppy cause it had rained before but yes we can't complain!
And I had just got my R rebuilt with new paddles so i was admiring my roost hahaha.

Next time i'll focus more on filming and try to get some REAL sound in there.

Thanks!

DnB_racing
03-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by redrider419
-dlunn I agree with no music, but my GoPro isn't picking up any sound so i've gotta send it back. And my pipe is at about 115 dbs....so it sounds awesome haha.

-DnB_racing
It was a little choppy cause it had rained before but yes we can't complain!
And I had just got my R rebuilt with new paddles so i was admiring my roost hahaha.

Next time i'll focus more on filming and try to get some REAL sound in there.

Thanks! i wouldn't really worry about the filming as much as having fun!!! my point is its hard to do both real well at the same time,

if your riding real hard the film suffers, if your worrying about filming the riding experience suffers... just have fun riding and record the experience, and if its a little choppy,its all part of the riding experience

BULLET99Z28
03-22-2011, 03:21 AM
Where did you get that bad-*** Sabotage re-mix? sick tune

redrider419
03-22-2011, 05:56 PM
I got it from hypem.com Its a music blog spot with mostly remixes.

the song is Sabotage (Alex Metric Re-Edit)

And also heres a different video about 2 minutes long from my friends POV...its on his Facebook so you have to be logged in to see it but it should be public.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150114451363780

My bike is the white 250r in front.

And no music on this video just raw 2stroke sound! and a little 4 stroke in there too

sand_blaster
03-24-2011, 10:39 PM
nice vid man makes sand lake actually seem kind of fun.

redrider419
03-25-2011, 12:44 PM
This was my first trip to sand lakes. Usually go to winchester bay. Definitely a good place for a day trip. The fun police sure are everywhere, but I did avoid a noise ticket... 115 dbs