PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Weekend! Can't Believe this Happened

madsmokey12
03-20-2011, 09:14 PM
So This Weekend my Girl Friend Came to Town. So We Had The Blaster out and The YFZ out Also .i was trying to Teach Her How To Drive Stick Shift With The Blaster. I had her Going so i Followed her With The YFZ but she was Having Problems. So i parked My Bike on Drive Way Top of the Hill and she wanted me to Ride on the Same bike with her. ( We Didn't Take the YFZ cuz she would Kill her Self) . So anyways we Take off and Were Riding around the Property for about Half an Hour. Come Back To Find My YFZ Rolled Down The Hill and Ended up in The Lake Upside Down Floating. And i Was LIKE WTF am i gonna do ( The Lake has a Concrete Wall Around it). so we jump into the Paddle Boat i Grabed the YFZ and Drug it to the concrete Wall. so i was trying to Think how i could get the Quad out of the Water. so i hook a Cable around the Swing Arm and The Back Axle and i Grabbed The Backhoe Drove it Down the Hill hooked up the Cables to the Front Bucket of the backhoe and picked the bucket up to lift it up and and Drove with it up the Hill to The house. and i was Surprised Nothing Happened to the Quad not even a Scratch. so i took the Bike apart and i Drained all the Water, Gas and Oil out of The Engine. and then i put Fresh Oil and Gas Back into the Bike. And Now the Bike Runs Perfect!... Such a Crazy Weekend Thank God for My Girlfriend Being there to Calm me Down!

ben300
03-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by madsmokey12
So This Weekend my Girl Friend Came to Town. So We Had The Blaster out and The YFZ out Also .i was trying to Teach Her How To Drive Stick Shift With The Blaster. I had her Going so i Followed her With The YFZ but she was Having Problems. So i parked My Bike on Drive Way Top of the Hill and she wanted me to Ride on the Same bike with her. ( We Didn't Take the YFZ cuz she would Kill her Self) . So anyways we Take off and Were Riding around the Property for about Half an Hour. Come Back To Find My YFZ Rolled Down The Hill and Ended up in The Lake Upside Down Floating. And i Was LIKE WTF am i gonna do ( The Lake has a Concrete Wall Around it). so we jump into the Paddle Boat i Grabed the YFZ and Drug it to the concrete Wall. so i was trying to Think how i could get the Quad out of the Water. so i hook a Cable around the Swing Arm and The Back Axle and i Grabbed The Backhoe Drove it Down the Hill hooked up the Cables to the Front Bucket of the backhoe and picked the bucket up to lift it up and and Drove with it up the Hill to The house. and i was Surprised Nothing Happened to the Quad not even a Scratch. so i took the Bike apart and i Drained all the Water, Gas and Oil out of The Engine. and then i put Fresh Oil and Gas Back into the Bike. And Now the Bike Runs Perfect!... Such a Crazy Weekend Thank God for My Girlfriend Being there to Calm me Down!

didnt know yfz's had stick shifts...gotta get me on of those...

BoneStockHonda
03-20-2011, 09:35 PM
< likes this ^.

Tommy Warren
03-20-2011, 09:55 PM
they have this crazy new invention called aparking brake....you should look into it:p

slightlybent47
03-20-2011, 10:58 PM
My dog drove my truck into a fence line full of trees one time! My fault for giving him the keys though!

Honda4LifeWes36
03-21-2011, 12:18 AM
LOL I like the stick shift.

Oh and about dogs. Today I had my dog with me and I jumped out to talk to some buddies. My dog likes to come up to the window like most dogs and he locked the drivers door with the truck running!

Thanks for my buddy giving me a ride and a spare key, only wasted about a 1/4 tank LOL!!

madskrillz2
03-21-2011, 01:31 AM
http://surfingbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

TheLane
03-21-2011, 01:45 AM
lol man you are lucky! so how the hell did it get over the concrete fence?

TheLane
03-21-2011, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ben300
didnt know yfz's had stick shifts...gotta get me on of those...

ps: the blaster had the stick shift not the YFZ. Duh....:rolleyes: :p

madsmokey12
03-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
they have this crazy new invention called aparking brake....you should look into it:p

Yea The Dumbass who owned it Before Removed it ...

madsmokey12
03-21-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by TheLane
ps: the blaster had the stick shift not the YFZ. Duh....:rolleyes: :p

Well i should have said Manuel Transmission

300ex_#387
03-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Yea The Dumbass who owned it Before Removed it ...

You can leave it in gear.

madsmokey12
03-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
You can leave it in gear.

yea i didn't think of that i really meant to park it for a second to help her out. and she wanted me to ride on the same quad with her and it was on flat land so i really didn't think anything would happen. but i guess i was wrong. im just glad it runs fine and nothing happened to it.

kfx400rider03
03-21-2011, 10:00 AM
good to here the best out of a bad situation.
and as for a parking brake they work fine when they are on the showroom floor brand new but after you ride it one time it never seems to work again

K-Dub
03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
I would definitely flush that engine before I ride it, not just change the oil. I submerged my 450R in a creek. Flushed the engine 5 times with diesel fuel and then 5 oil changes with 5min run to ten min run to a 15min run then a 20min till I had no signs of water left in the oil. Do not run it with diesel in the engine, just turn it over slowly, the diesel will pull most of the water out. The oil changes will get the rest. Just one oil change there will still be water in your engine that will cause damage. If you already did this great, if not I wouldnt wait.

honda400ex2003
03-21-2011, 05:12 PM
at least it floated for you!

imagine watching one sick instead... not a good feeling to stand on the racks of the machine you were riding while it is nose first in 12 feet of water.

was a long month of being grounded out of that deal.

HondaRacing83
03-21-2011, 05:18 PM
when i read the title i figured you lost your virginity or somethinn...

LTandRaptorider
03-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83

Good one! You've come a long way from Smittank!! :p

madskrillz2
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Good one! You've come a long way from Smittank!! :p

Haha that's him?!

BoneStockHonda
03-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Who cares it's only a yamaha :devil:

madsmokey12
03-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83

haha i already lost my Virginity. but i Did have some Fun this Week :devil:

HondaRacing83
03-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Haha that's him?!
Sure is. Ive gained some common sense from smittank.

madskrillz2
03-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Well i should have said Manuel Transmission

I've never heard of a transmission named after a Mexican guy. lmao :D

HondaRacing83
03-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I've never heard of a transmission named after a Mexican guy. lmao :D
hahahaha!