PDA

View Full Version : SUPERCROSS SPOILER ALERT!

fastex91
03-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Well the supercross points are going to tighten up after tonight. Ryan Villipoto did not qualify for the main event. Stewart can pull within 1 point if he wins.

03-19-2011, 07:56 PM
A) For future reference please try to not ruin it for the people waiting for it to air tomorrow night (such as myself)

B) Since youre a party pooper, any idea what happened?

fastex91
03-19-2011, 07:58 PM
He crashed his brains out. While im ruining it, Stewart crashed out of the main on the first lap. So he is onlygoing to gain 1 point.

jb500ex
03-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by fastex91
He crashed his brains out. While im ruining it, Stewart crashed out of the main on the first lap. So he is onlygoing to gain 1 point. doesnt he have to complete a lap to get a point. he didnt complete a lap

ZBlaster
03-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by jb500ex
doesnt he have to complete a lap to get a point. he didnt complete a lap

Yep. Stewart got a DNF, no points.

madskrillz2
03-20-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm honestly don't think Stewart is ever gonna win another championship. This was supposed to be the year he was "smart" and kept his head down. Obviously that's not the case. Oh well at least my man Canard won. Hoping he can get a few more

440racer66
03-20-2011, 03:42 PM
i think there need to be a SPOILER ALERT. like there is on tt for those who havent seen the race yet..

300ex_#387
03-20-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm sure the mods could have edited the title for us. It kinda ruined it for me also. I don't even get on my facebook untill after the race because supercross lists all the winners on my news feed.

quad2xtreme
03-21-2011, 06:02 AM
I stay off this site and Facebook until I can watch the races. It ruins it...just can't believe some have to make announcements in the title.

How about "Spoiler Alert - Discussion of Supercross Results" as a title?

fastex91
03-21-2011, 06:38 PM
What are you girls 12? Get the fock over it and yourselves. You act like someone come over and shot your dog or something. Its a damn race. If you are that worried about it, stay in your cave. Because it was all over speed all day before the race even aired. They discussed it in the middle of pre race for Bristol.

Flame me, light me up, I dont care. Im too damn old to give a crap what you sniveling little weenies think.:blah:

Chico
03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
What are you girls 12? Get the fock over it and yourselves. You act like someone come over and shot your dog or something. Its a damn race. If you are that worried about it, stay in your cave. Because it was all over speed all day before the race even aired. They discussed it in the middle of pre race for Bristol.

Flame me, light me up, I dont care. Im too damn old to give a crap what you sniveling little weenies think.:blah:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2qbg5qs.jpg

madskrillz2
03-21-2011, 07:04 PM

Glad somebody thinks like I do

MX450
03-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Glad somebody thinks like I do

x2

yall need to get the sand out of your va j js

quad2xtreme
03-22-2011, 06:30 AM

Not sure if you mean me. I am a 46 yr old senior executive in a company with over 8,000 employees. I don't have high expectations of folks so I am rarely disappointed. No matter, you are inconsiderate. Do I give a ****? Nope, didn't expect anything nor do I have any expectation that I am going to change the world.