PDA

View Full Version : question?? and little update

01boneless
03-19-2011, 06:33 PM
has anyone ever tried the white brothers foot pegs (pic below) if so how were they and do i nedd to drill holes in my stock pegs or do they mount right up??

as for the 400 its in the shop getting cam chain and tentioner gaskets (top and bottom end) rings and valve cover bolts turns out the guy i bought it off of dident put on a gasket, just silicone (lol) so to hide the oil leak he tighened the valve cover bolts to tight thus breaking them !!ONE!!! more question if the bike was out of time (whitch it was) would that make it foul plugs?? cause it does (easy) if you dont start it the exact right way!

01boneless
03-21-2011, 08:58 PM
anyone????????

400exmxrider15
03-21-2011, 09:07 PM
The chances of it fouling plugs because of out of time is very unlikely. I would like to say that it was fouling because its jetted too rich....(which can be good)....

PLF
03-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Fouling plugs most probably equates jetting problems..

01boneless
03-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by 400exmxrider15
The chances of it fouling plugs because of out of time is very unlikely. I would like to say that it was fouling because its jetted too rich....(which can be good)....

i know this is a VERY dumb question but how do you normaly start yours lol im an idiot