PDA

View Full Version : my first 450

mineralgrey01gt
03-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Well I made an exhaust thread in here and finally picked it up. It runs great, looks great but im changing a few things on it. This is my first 450 but not first quad but I am loving it so far. The throttle is so smooth on it, not used to it after my honda's. Im about to order my bumper for it, im not too big on the stock one. ill post pics up tomorrow or sunday of it. I paid $3800 for it which wasnt bad IMO. its an 07 with literally 40 hours on it. IT looks like it has less.

Mods are as follows:
removed baffle
cherry bomb
removed airlid
front DWT polished wheels
rest is all stock. I have a lowering kit for the front that ill think ill hold on to for now.

nkillian9
03-18-2011, 10:56 PM
congrats and enjoy and keep us posted on wut u do with it, i myself have a banshee and a 250r and mostly rode trails but after getting the ltr i find myself going to the track more than anything you will love it

mineralgrey01gt
03-19-2011, 05:42 AM
thanks and i am very sure I will enjoy it. I just ordered my blingstar victory polished bumper. Going to order my blingstar grab bar in a few weeks or sooner maybe. Also doing the blingstar graphics and maybe the new Laeger nerfs but not sure on those yet. It does have TUSK nerfs on it now which arent bad really but not the look im going for

nkillian9
03-19-2011, 09:41 PM
man i really like the rath grab bar has a tube runs down under the pipe looks stought id check it out. Unless u have your mind set on blingstar.

kickinwing
03-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Check out blingstars web site on the nerf bars. They have the Factory Series Nerf bar/with foot aluminum peg for only $69!
it only come in polished though...I came across this while reading through a dirt wheels magazine... I really wish i would have seen this deal before i got my black blinstar nerfs for $200...

mineralgrey01gt
03-20-2011, 07:24 AM
do you know where they are at on their site? I need the polished ones. Cant you use their heelguards with those?

EDIT: I found them. Thanks!

kickinwing
03-20-2011, 07:29 AM
go to www.blingstar.com then click on shop online, then click atv accessories, then click suzuki then click, then click ltr450, then click nerfbars/heel guards and it will be right there. and i think the heel guards should work. i know they are designed to work on their notorius pegs.