PDA

View Full Version : This is what tick's me off

BenHonda400ex
03-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Okay, so I really haven't why people always bash on Atv riders. Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cOWzGRtQ0&feature=related All these people are bashing on this Atv Rider. Why don't people take Atv riding serious?

JRP
03-17-2011, 09:41 PM
bikes don't like quads, they never will. Some guys that aren't close minded respect us, because they know we all do it for fun and enjoy the sport.

CJM
03-17-2011, 09:44 PM
People are just jerks, the world has no shortage of them either.

I dont quite understand why the dirtbike guys tend to look down on quad riders either.

Where I ride the dirtbike guys have little to no respect or regard for us. Last week I got stuck on a turn and some guy on a dirtbike whizzed past me in a very tight spot WHILE I was off the quad and almost clipped me. Had a whole group of dirtbikes almost hit me cause they were riding in the middle of a well traveled trail (funny, the quad riders tend to stick to the sides!), some guys on quads were doing jumps about 6 months ago and a dirtbiker took the jump at the same time a quad was going over it and hit the guy. Then the dirtbiker didnt even apologize for his Ignorance.

At least in my experience I dont like many who ride on two wheels-no respect at all.

BenHonda400ex
03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Well it's like my friend thinks he is all that because he rides a 125. And dirtbike's do that all the time to me, it's like they are the king of the trails. Like one time we had alot of people in our group and these people where riding us the whole time, when they could have just turned off.

sexysilverado45
03-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Around here there is some what of a mutal respect except for our past series leaders who were dirt bike riders. Now that we started our own series ran by quad riders it is better. One of the best annoucers is a bike rider but has a lot of quad riders and spreads that into the biking community. Also we try to stress a no retaliation bigger man mentality.

krt400ex
03-18-2011, 11:04 AM
most people around us support both and dont look down one to the other. personally, having ridden both the bike is alot harder to ride fast as compared to a quad. alot of guys look down on us because they think we dont have skills or are lazy(thats most of what i run into). they dont realize that it does take alot to be able to handle a quad in rough terrain or ride fast

krt400ex
03-18-2011, 11:05 AM
although after looking at the video, that guy honestly does not know how to ride lol

BoneStockHonda
03-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Most dirt bikers are conceded stuck up f***s. Most quad riders I know respect dirt bikes and have actually owned a few too. I just don't get why dirt bikers will always think they're better :rolleyes:

BoneStockHonda
03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Where I ride the dirtbike guys have little to no respect or regard for us. Last week I got stuck on a turn and some guy on a dirtbike whizzed past me in a very tight spot WHILE I was off the quad and almost clipped me.

You should have shoved a branch in his spokes :devil: . Haha not really though cause stuff like that gives us a bad rep, although it would be hilarious.

buck440
03-18-2011, 03:55 PM
i can see why people think bikes are better.

TheLane
03-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BoneStockHonda
You should have shoved a branch in his spokes :devil: . Haha not really though cause stuff like that gives us a bad rep, although it would be hilarious.

Yeah exactly dont stick a branch through his spokes, that WOULD give us a bad image....you dont want the chance for the branch to break.

Stick a lead pipe in em.

250x_kyle
03-18-2011, 10:36 PM
either way if you cant ride onr or the other, or both respectfully then they more then likely dont deserve to be riding anyways.