PDA

View Full Version : yfz parts flex bars

Mark Bulheller
03-17-2011, 03:22 PM
i got a pair of flex bars i had on my yfz i never rode the quad sold the quad with protaper bars never wreck i have a pro design kill switch with yfz wiring harness they have spider grips also a rebuildable denton stabalizer i have a white bros header pipe new in bag for a yfz a tm chain slider and stock foot pegs and heelquards and grab bar and front bumber also rear duro blue hubs to change from yamaha to honda pattern i want 450.00 for it all also some mx gear gaerne sg10 boots white size 10 fox 360 pants yellow black size36 and sfx shirt size xl also msr nxt white and black trim in gold size 36 also shirt xl fox chest potector clear and red also size m evs riding shorts all brand new like to get 500.00 for it all boots were 435 plus shipping so this is a great deal for someone also if you want i got a fox helmet worn twice black and silver i will sell also got a used thor chest potector clear and green i will throw in every thing including the helmet was closed to 1400 .00 getting out of the sport for a while call me at 804-514-2936:p

Mark Bulheller
03-19-2011, 10:25 AM
make me a offer i will sell each item if need to

gixer_boy99
03-19-2011, 11:35 AM
how much for the flex bars and what bend are they? thanks