PDA

View Full Version : What is with Leatt chest protectors???

quad2xtreme
03-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Seems like they are marketing a vaporware product with the Adventure Pro Chest protector. All the companies have pictures listed on website and in catalogs yet you can't actually order one and get it in. I've had one on order now for 3 weeks. Was ready to cancel thinking I found it elsewhere and they really didn't have it either. I called them out on it by requesting overnight shipping...to then find they couldn't actually ship until they got it in their hands.

Leatt is making themselves and the other vendors look bad.

Anyone have recommendations on a good chest protector to go with the Leatt neck brace?

sunco
03-21-2011, 07:14 PM
hey Jon, I'm using the troy lee chest protector. the model is body guard two with my leatt.

tjsdaname
03-21-2011, 07:41 PM
I have a thor quadrant and it works great with my leatt

sunco
03-22-2011, 06:13 AM
The thor is small. Zach wears that one, I tried it on & it was to tight

RedSonya
03-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Jon, the Thor Women's Quadrant works great with the Leatt, haha! :P

In all seriousness, I tried the men's Acerbis Infinity before getting this one. I liked it, but aside from being wayyyyy too small in the chest for me, it's a little difficult to clean.

You can HAVE it if you'd like - it's in my camper at BPG, but I'll be heading out there this weekend. The only reason I haven't sold it is because I'm too lazy to clean it (along with all the spare quad parts I now have lying around the camper). Let me know if you want it, and I'll send it out to you.

450rdr424
03-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Take a look at Scott's new chestprotectors they look like they are a little larger around the neck area to be able to wear a brace.

ricksmx865
03-22-2011, 05:37 PM
I run the thor sentinal with mine...

I used to hate chest protectors but the sentinal fits tight to the body so its not floating around.. which is why i never wore any others.

KingpinsEx
03-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Scott and Fox seem to have some nice ones that are compatible with most neck braces. However, I ran into the same issue you are having when i tried ordering my Leatt neck brace. They were back ordered and you can only wait around so long when your racing. I will not give them any business.

OutlawBill
03-22-2011, 06:47 PM
http://www.hrpsports.com/ chest protector work with the Leatt