PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Honda TRX450R Omaha, NE $2,200

fireblade954
03-15-2011, 10:11 PM
I have a black 2006 Honda TRX450R kicker available for sale. I have owned this bike since 2006, and I have never had one issue with the bike firing. The motor has a JE 12.8:1 thermal coated piston and it also has the Honda HRC kit (cam). The frame has been gusseted and powder coated white. Brake lines were changes to steel braided lines. A Helm service manual (these are the best I have seen) is being included. An additional seat cover and foam included as well.

The bike runs great. Maintenance has been regular, and I have used synthetic oils. It has not burnt oil since I purchased in 2006. Unfortunately, I think third gear will need to be replaced in the transmission. I haven’t had the time to fix. The plastic has seen better days, but you have to see it to appreciate it. It is the original plastic and is a testament to its use over the years. A new set of Honda OEM plastic will run $370 (shipping not included) from servicehonda.com.

I have a clean and clear NE title. I am asking $2,200 for the bike as is. Call me at 402-980-3614 if interested.