PDA

View Full Version : Helmet cam wheelies

Tommy Warren
03-15-2011, 05:24 PM
just made this vid today.....I'm still an amateur editor but its fun playin with this stuff...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PHyvhXV3-JE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

finsteratv
03-15-2011, 05:54 PM
what helmet cam is that? im in the market to get my first.

PaRedneckRiders
03-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Correct me if im wrong but my guess would be a 960p go-pro Right??

Tommy Warren
03-15-2011, 06:25 PM
hero yes...

kt1148
03-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Great video! What's the name of the song and band?

KFX450Rrider490
03-15-2011, 08:02 PM
that was pretty nice

the cops, or whatever you call them in canada, must realy not care ey?

jzexrider
03-15-2011, 08:45 PM
It dont count if your foots on the grab bar!

finsteratv
03-15-2011, 10:11 PM
thanks guys! thats the one im looking at.

CJM
03-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by kt1148
Great video! What's the name of the song and band?

Its White (rob) Zombie, thunderkiss 65

Tommy Warren
03-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by KFX450Rrider490
that was pretty nice

the cops, or whatever you call them in canada, must realy not care ey?

no cops in canada we are a 3rd world country...:rolleyes:

we have monkey's that ride moose and hurl feces at criminals...

yeah they care but I don't:macho :cool:

Titanium
03-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

yeah they care but I don't:macho :cool:

i wish i was as cool as you:rolleyes: :huh

Tommy Warren
03-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Titanium
i wish i was as cool as you:rolleyes: :huh

good luck:chinese:

Titanium
03-16-2011, 07:10 PM
good luck:chinese:

your a goon. glad your in canada and not down my way. already have enough people giving the sport a bad rep down here.

Tommy Warren
03-16-2011, 07:32 PM
your a goon. glad your in canada and not down my way. already have enough people giving the sport a bad rep down here.

you have straight pipes on a stock gto and I'ma goon:rolleyes:

Thumpin440ex
03-16-2011, 07:43 PM

LMAO hahahahah..

Cool vid, good jam..

John

DnB_racing
03-16-2011, 07:49 PM
you have straight pipes on a stock gto and I'ma goon:rolleyes: but you list oil as a modification in your sig, so sigs arnt really important!!

But on the serious side, I agree with not giving quads a worse name then they already have

Tommy Warren
03-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
but you list oil as a modification in your sig, so sigs arnt really important!!

But on the serious side, I agree with not giving quads a worse name then they already have

its an oil mod.....I drilled a hole in my casing which shoots oil at the bottom of the piston keeping the wrist pin lube....:huh

Titanium
03-16-2011, 11:28 PM

dude i havnt updated my sig in over a year. i have ls2 heads that are port and polished, z06 intake manifold and diablo tuner, eaton locker with 3.91's, hurst short throw shifter, pacesetter longtube headers and short ram cold air intake. get a life...whos the goon now douche.

Titanium
03-16-2011, 11:40 PM

pretty sad that you had to change the subject to my vehicle. what brought that up anyways Goon?

Tommy Warren
03-16-2011, 11:42 PM
sounds like your trying to make a corvette out of a gto... they haven't made a real GTO since 1974

Titanium
03-16-2011, 11:49 PM
sounds like your trying to make a corvette out of a gto... they haven't made a real GTO since 1974

i got a GTO because i like Holden Monaro's. I'm not trying to make a vette out of it. they were just simple mods that came with easy horsepower. And dont even tell me i should have bought an f-body. i dont like being like everybody and there grandma. i like to have unique vehicles. An no s hit they havn't made a GTO since 74. Do you just want to argue or what? truely shows that your maturity level matches your b.a attitude about not caring about cops. sorry for ranting. you make our sport look GREAT.:huh

Tommy Warren
03-16-2011, 11:56 PM
easy seabiscuit! no need to get but hurt about you Holden nutsacks or whatever its called...

Titanium
03-17-2011, 12:02 AM
easy seabiscuit! no need to get but hurt about you Holden nutsacks or whatever its called...

dude i can just smell your brain cells burning from here in Kansas you goofy inbred. Maybe someday you can graduate out of your little dodge to something that has some real power. for now though stay away from sharp corners, make sure you wear your helmet everywhere and remember to stop trying to lick your damn ear after this post. later Goon.

Tommy Warren
03-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Yeah sure I'll just strap my quad onto some useless overweight 2 door car.:rolleyes: I'm a man so I'll take a truck over a car anyday...and good job updating your sig, I'm sure everyone on this ATV forum gives a fresh possums fart about what your goat has done to it:eek: move on

Titanium
03-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah sure I'll just strap my quad onto some useless overweight 2 door car.:rolleyes: I'm a man so I'll take a truck over a car anyday...and good job updating your sig, I'm sure everyone on this ATV forum gives a fresh possums fart about what your goat has done to it:eek: move on

why did you bring it up then? ohhhh guess that goes to where your goofy inbred self likes possum farts... damn now your just getting out there. your a bright one i must say. and overweight? how is it so overweight? it weighs barely 100 pounds more than an 02 camaro. and it weighs the same as a brand new camaro.know your s hit before you talk it.

Tommy Warren
03-17-2011, 12:27 AM
u mad?

Titanium
03-17-2011, 12:32 AM
lol i have no reason to be mad dude.

Tommy Warren
03-17-2011, 12:35 AM
well we're cool then:cool:

DnB_racing
03-17-2011, 05:51 AM
its an oil mod.....I drilled a hole in my casing which shoots oil at the bottom of the piston keeping the wrist pin lube....:huh I personally dont care who's dirty bottom end your drilling!!!

im talking about not posting things online to give the Liberals more ammunition to further restrict a sport that has been struggling to stay alive!!

if you dont believe it, look at what the factories are producing, farm vehicles not sport, the only way to keep the sport alive is by being responsible and not putting ammunition in there hands!!!

Tommy Warren
03-17-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm sure my wheelie video will end the atv sport for ever....:rolleyes: why do you even talk...I enjoy doing wheelies on my quad....seem as the nearest race is 5 hours away and I have a trail quad I'm not really in your sport anyways. I don't need to race to have fun.. I'll keep doing what I do and you do what you can do about it:grr:

DnB_racing
03-17-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm sure my wheelie video will end the atv sport for ever....:rolleyes: why do you even talk...I enjoy doing wheelies on my quad....seem as the nearest race is 5 hours away and I have a trail quad I'm not really in your sport anyways. I don't need to race to have fun.. I'll keep doing what I do and you do what you can do about it:grr: Im talking about doing stupid things that make all atvs look bad(like doing wheelies and posting on line ) if you are really that ignorant to believe its not wrong, then your not worth the time because you are NOTHING BUT AN IDIOT!!!!

Face it its wrong and it makes all atvs look bad,
I cant stop you from being stupid any more then I can stop you from being a pedophile they are both wrong and only you can realize that you need to grow up!!

Im done with you your not worth ever helping with any problem you might ever have,,,

DONE!!!

Pipeless416
03-17-2011, 01:52 PM
And dont even tell me i should have bought an f-body. i dont like being like everybody and there grandma

:( :(

Tommy Warren
03-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
Im talking about doing stupid things that make all atvs look bad(like doing wheelies and posting on line ) if you are really that ignorant to believe its not wrong, then your not worth the time because you are NOTHING BUT AN IDIOT!!!!

Face it its wrong and it makes all atvs look bad,
I cant stop you from being stupid any more then I can stop you from being a pedophile they are both wrong and only you can realize that you need to grow up!!

Im done with you your not worth ever helping with any problem you might ever have,,,

DONE!!!

okay well call up wes millar and tell him nobody can wheelie in his videos anymore.... it make the sport look bad....you are out of your fking mind! i could maybe see your argument about riding on the road but just for doing a wheelie? that means no jumping, drifting, wheelies, stoppies. we are just supposed to putt around at 10mph....thats great footage. you are a complete jackass...what are you 80 years old? or 14?

jcs003
03-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Tommy Warren its not wise to argue with a guy who is a trx250r guy. i.e. DnB_racing. we are the guys making a religious effort to keep ATVs in a respectable light. your video is something that will make it into a anti ATV lobby and we are doomed.

if you have to ride on the streets to get to a trail system or something. respect the traffic laws and in doing so you are respecting our beloved sport.

DnB_racing
03-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by jcs003
Tommy Warren its not wise to argue with a guy who is a trx250r guy. i.e. DnB_racing. we are the guys making a religious effort to keep ATVs in a respectable light. your video is something that will make it into a anti ATV lobby and we are doomed.

if you have to ride on the streets to get to a trail system or something. respect the traffic laws and in doing so you are respecting our beloved sport. Thanks jcs003 i got your back!!

Tommy I apologize for making it personal!!
I just want you to understand everything we do on our atvs has a consequence. and Ive seen to many places close to atvs ,,people suing the land owner even if the fault was with the rider, and just so much legislation going against atvs, and age limits, now the lack of any sport quads even being made!

there are so many things going against us we dont need fellow riders to be one of the issues, they have enough to work with already

Tommy Warren
03-17-2011, 04:50 PM
DNB your so desperate to win an arguement that you have to use my illnesses against me? it was the beginning of january and the trails were flooded and muddy. I was freezing to i wanted to get home....I have lots of footage of that day idling through the trails in first gear i'm sure you would enjoy it but normal people wouldn't.......why don't you log onto a war amps forum and make fun of the cripled kid.....you creep

DnB_racing
03-17-2011, 04:58 PM
I had already apologized for making it personal!!!
and I dont care to win an argument I care to keep the future of atvs positive,,
if you cant except that you were wrong in publicly displaying quad i a bad way then its your trails and riding areas that will suffer

and it wouldn't matter if someone is handicapped or not ( and you arnt handicapped you just cant handle life, being stupid isnt handicapped) if they are riding in the middle of the road I would still tell them that its wrong!!