PDA

View Full Version : What i sold all my toys for!

JRP
03-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Picked it up about 2 weeks ago, its already almost paid for but gonna make about a year of payments! Love it and couldn't ask for a better vehicle!!!

JRP
03-15-2011, 03:07 PM
One or two more shots!

JRP
03-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Hopefully what it will look like soon!

Aarons 01 400EX
03-15-2011, 03:25 PM
You sold your toys for a Kia???

CJM
03-15-2011, 03:33 PM
man, kias are really coming up the world that thing looks nice!

btw hows your gf mom? it was your gf mom right?

ZeroLogic
03-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
You sold your toys for a Kia???

Thats what I'm thinking.:huh

ridered11
03-15-2011, 04:10 PM
^ what he said...:confused:

For 20k I wouldn't have a Kia, but as long as you like it man.

krt400ex
03-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Thats what I'm thinking.:huh

exactly what ran through my head. though the car looks nice... but a kia...

twincat800
03-15-2011, 05:15 PM
No ford, gm, or at least chrysler?

Tommy Warren
03-15-2011, 05:21 PM
head to streetkiaz.com for the best mod info...I have a rio5 and most of the performance parts are available from europe

HondaRacing83
03-15-2011, 05:46 PM
please tell me you didnt sell your quad.

BlasterEaten250
03-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Looks like a nice car! I've been hearing good things about KIA lately. What's the interior like on that thing?

dan harris
03-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice car., what toys did you get rid of for it? Hope you kept one toy !! Life can be dull and boring with no toys or hobbies !!

Honda4life05
03-15-2011, 07:41 PM
My mom just got the new kia sorento suv. Pretty nice for a kia!

JRP
03-15-2011, 08:07 PM
yep a kia, i love it. Can't beat the gas milage, im 20, im pretty proud of myself that I got it and paid for it myself! I love it, i was looking for a sedan for me and the girl when we move in together! But thanks everyone, her mom is doing much better but still not out of the clear, she goes in for a MRI in the month, so that will tell us exactly how shes doing! but all the toys are gone, 300ex, 450r, ltr, and cbr. they have been gone forawhile, just had no time, i got real big into bodybuilding, so yes, now i stand on stage in a thong infront of guys n get judged hahaha, but just like every sport, you meet great people and you learn so much about staying healthy! Maybe ill get a quad or something in the future but right now im focusing on getting stuff saved up, moving out, engagement, moving up in the company im in, all that good stuff! Enjoying life though! Missing everyone though, its been forever since I rode!

rpfeifer11
03-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Seen this on your facebook over the weekend. Car looks sweet and you can't beat the warrenty or that pic of the gas milage. Good choice from my point of view. Honestly the first time I seen it on my news feed I thought it was a BMW so I had to go to your album to realize it wasn't.

JRP
03-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by rpfeifer11
Seen this on your facebook over the weekend. Car looks sweet and you can't beat the warrenty or that pic of the gas milage. Good choice from my point of view. Honestly the first time I seen it on my news feed I thought it was a BMW so I had to go to your album to realize it wasn't.

thanks man, one positive comment lol jk. But yeah, i love it, exactly what I was looking for! Its my first car that i bought and couldn't be happier! I always get told its a lexus or beamer lol, never a kia. The inside is so nice, baige and black interior, full built in bluetooth, tectonic shifting, everything power, huuuuuge backseat and trunk which was a huge plus!

JRP
03-16-2011, 08:04 AM

thanks man, one positive comment lol jk. But yeah, i love it, exactly what I was looking for! Its my first car that i bought and couldn't be happier! I always get told its a lexus or beamer lol, never a kia. The inside is so nice, baige and black interior, full built in bluetooth, tectonic shifting, everything power, huuuuuge backseat and trunk which was a huge plus!

JForestZ34
03-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Nice looking car.. Nothing wrong with a kia... They are actually making some good cars today... And the warranty is 10yrs 100,000k miles.. Not bad...

James

SRH
03-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by JRP
yep a kia, i love it. Can't beat the gas milage, im 20, im pretty proud of myself that I got it and paid for it myself! I love it, i was looking for a sedan for me and the girl when we move in together! But thanks everyone, her mom is doing much better but still not out of the clear, she goes in for a MRI in the month, so that will tell us exactly how shes doing! but all the toys are gone, 300ex, 450r, ltr, and cbr. they have been gone forawhile, just had no time, i got real big into bodybuilding, so yes, now i stand on stage in a thong infront of guys n get judged hahaha, but just like every sport, you meet great people and you learn so much about staying healthy! Maybe ill get a quad or something in the future but right now im focusing on getting stuff saved up, moving out, engagement, moving up in the company im in, all that good stuff! Enjoying life though! Missing everyone though, its been forever since I rode!

smart move bro, congrats

MAaudioX10
03-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by JRP

At first, I was like.."Who doesn't make time to ride?", but if your competing in Body Building I can definitely understand, and relate, to how much time and work is involved in getting in/staying in shape much less leaning out enough to compete.

That being said, what motives me to get into the gym is riding.

Good Luck, Brah.

JRP
03-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
At first, I was like.."Who doesn't make time to ride?", but if your competing in Body Building I can definitely understand, and relate, to how much time and work is involved in getting in/staying in shape much less leaning out enough to compete.

That being said, what motives me to get into the gym is riding.

Good Luck, Brah.

haha yeah, it definitely took over my life, I love it! I was always in the gym for racing, but that was when i was 150lbs, now im 220lbs and feeling great! thanks man

rpfeifer11
03-17-2011, 07:41 PM
Jordan I need this workout secret. Holy ****

CJM
03-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Jordan I need this workout secret. Holy ****

Im curious too, its not roids is it lol?

JRP
03-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Im curious too, its not roids is it lol?

definitely not, high test levels, right diet, sleep and training lol. Hit me up on fbook n i can send u something!

CJM
03-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by JRP
definitely not, high test levels, right diet, sleep and training lol. Hit me up on fbook n i can send u something!

Dang, believe it or not I dont have a FB lol.

Im guessing your training like crazy and eating lots of protein.

Back in HS I did weight lifting a bit, went from a measly 150 to about 190 with just diet and exercise. Course after HS I became fat again, no time to work out lol.

JRP
03-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Dang, believe it or not I dont have a FB lol.

Im guessing your training like crazy and eating lots of protein.

Back in HS I did weight lifting a bit, went from a measly 150 to about 190 with just diet and exercise. Course after HS I became fat again, no time to work out lol.

hahah i train 6 days a week, sunday through friday. I do chest sunday, hamstrings n calves monday, back tuesday, arms wednesday, quads thursday and shoulders friday!
My macros when im bulking are somewhere like.... 400g of protein, 430g of carbs(good carbs) haha, and 80g of fat(good fat). But now its much less because its getting warmer out!

250ex_dan
03-17-2011, 09:45 PM
congrats on the car.Its nice.As long as your happy with your purchase thats all that matters and don't worry about people bashing on your car because its a KIA.

As in diet you mean.?

CJM
03-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hahah i train 6 days a week, sunday through friday. I do chest sunday, hamstrings n calves monday, back tuesday, arms wednesday, quads thursday and shoulders friday!
My macros when im bulking are somewhere like.... 400g of protein, 430g of carbs(good carbs) haha, and 80g of fat(good fat). But now its much less because its getting warmer out!

Yep, sounds like your one busy mofo lol..

Kovatch
03-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Congrats on the purchase!! I have heard great things about them. My friend and his family all have them and love them.

I know i won't be selling the YFZR to get a Kia, but I am selling my 2003 F250 CC FX4 with a 6.0 =( I'm looking at a Kia Rio. Yes, make the jokes, but at 34-38mpg, I can't beat it. As of this morning, I have spent $435 in diesel since March 1st driving to work and the track: NEMX. At 105miles round trip to work, its not cheap. I will end up getting a $2000 beater truck just to haul the quad.

Kia has come a long way. It is nice to see there is a company to make a car that is simple. I don';t want a car with Navi, Traction control, stability management, electronic this or that... ALL BS and a waste of $$$..

CJM
03-18-2011, 06:54 PM
^ Thats my justification to owning an older truck. Its already paid for and gets ok mpg, lord help me if I had a V8 and got 10-12mpg everywhere.

I had a commuter I never put on the road that just needed to much work. kicking myself now..

KXRida
03-23-2011, 06:32 AM
I couldn't live without owning a truck, but I have the best of both worlds and have a car too. Diesel truck market is starting to hurt so I'm looking to upgrade to a crew cab diesel from my extended cab diesel. I still average around 22mpg on the highway and 16 or so in town. I mostly run my mustang in the summer. Got right around 400 miles on a highway trip to NC. Not bad for a 15.9 gallon tank.

As long as you're happy with it I guess that's all that counts