PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond MX in Delaware

Barrymaxx
03-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Has anyone been there? Any decent? Let me know how it is

panteramatt
03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
I have a lot of friends that used to ride there and they all said it was really nice.

BLINGSTAR 400EX
03-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Never been there. just built a 400ex and i'm dying to ride it. i'm from south jersey and i'm going to head over there probably in 2 weeks. looking for other 400ex's to roll with me. pm me

joelinz00
04-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Blue diamond has 2 tracks- a certified ama outdoor track that quads arent allowed on and a quad/dirt bike track that is poorly kept, rocky and usually over crowded w/ kids. The fee for a day of riding is also $55 for this track, which is way over priced! The only plus is that it is close for anyone in the tri-state area. A group of us are going to Breezewood on the weekend of 5/7 if you are interested. Hit me up if you go to blue diamond and/or if you wanna go to breezewood

BLINGSTAR 400EX
04-01-2011, 08:32 PM
If Blue Diamond is open tomorrow 4/2, i will be going there. not sure yet because of all the rain we just had, but the recording said it would be updated at 8:30am as to whether they are open or not. they should definitely be open sunday. just put a new lower steering stem bearing and aligned my front end tonight. so ready to ride. if anyone ends up going there this weekend, i drive a 2008 Black Dodge Ram 1500 and my 400ex is Gray Carbon Fiber, my name is Joe. Hit me up!

panteramatt
04-01-2011, 08:56 PM
I cant believe they charge $55 day! Iv ebeen to some of the best riding places in th eeast coast and never paid half that!

BLINGSTAR 400EX
04-02-2011, 05:56 AM
well its $55 for a membership. $28 for members to ride. $50 for non-members. so if you become a member your first trip will cost $83 and $28 per trip after that. They have a TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT offer. Pay the $50, ride all day, if you decide you want the membership, go back up before the day is over and pay the other $33 to become a member. Sounds fair to me!

joelinz00
04-02-2011, 07:56 AM
My buddy lives within 20 min of blue diamond, that is the only reason i go there. If the quad track was kept up better, i would probably get the membership. I only went there 2x last year, so it isnt worth it! Blue Diamond is apprx 1hr40min from me and Breezewood is about 3hrs. I would rather drive further for 10x better facility. Hey Joe, i am Joe as well! Let me know if you are down for Breezewood....

Barrymaxx
04-04-2011, 10:47 PM
I will be there in 2 weekends I think to try it out. Hopefully its better than people say, but hopes arent high.

Should I keep my swinger skidplate on? lol

joelinz00
04-06-2011, 04:44 AM
definately!

8secnotch
04-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Its not that bad I was there a couple of weeks ago, never ran any skids. I didn't have any problems the quad track is a little ruff in some spots but I've ridden worse and its not that far of a ride to practice for the day. The only issue I have is that the watered the ***** out of the track and the dirt bike rider that just putts around the track that get in the way. But everyone pays the same amount to ride so I'll deal with those minor issue. I think I'm going back for a practice day in a few weeks.

deathman53
04-07-2011, 09:04 AM
it isn't very good, but its a place to ride them "legally". Yeah, when they water the track is like ice and its over-watered. I'm gonna go there soon, don't know when yet. I'll have a 250r and 250r hybrid-crf450r motor, also one of my enduro bikes. White f350 w/ white 20" pace trailor.

Crazy lil punk
04-11-2011, 05:00 PM
was going to head down here yesterday but they were closed, ended up going to this place in EHT

deathman53
04-12-2011, 03:17 AM
If I didn't work sunday, I was gonna go there also. Glad I didn't.

Crazy lil punk
04-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by deathman53
If I didn't work sunday, I was gonna go there also. Glad I didn't.

shoot me a PM when you head down, its always nice to have a couple people down there to ride with

Ohh, and i am also Joe. White/red/black 450r, and a blue mini my girlfriend rides.

Either a blue WRX STi w/ purple wheels and a trailer, or an orange chevy avalanche, come say hi, we dont bite, usually, haha

Barrymaxx
04-15-2011, 09:00 PM
I will be there thus sunday. Ill be on a blue yfz and my buddy will be in a yz250. We have a multi colored chevy truck

deathman53
04-16-2011, 09:12 AM
I'm not going this weekend, or next. Going to Las Vegas sunday morning for a week!!!!!!! Maybe first weekend in May, first I have to see If I have the money and/or people to split up the gas cost. I'm not going alone. ~12mpg pulling a 20' enclosed at over $4 for diesel fuel, premium for one bike, race fuel w/ 2 stroke oil for the other, tolls, $50 for admission and costs for food get expensive.

joelinz00
04-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Me and buddy are heading to Blue Diamond on 5/7 if anyone is interested. Hopefully it won't rain this whole week and the track will be nice by sat!

Crazy lil punk
05-12-2011, 12:03 AM
how was it?

Crazy lil punk
06-02-2011, 08:46 AM
i will be there sundayy, anyone down?

400's rock
10-07-2011, 04:41 PM
I was there last sunday for the first time. I had an awesome time despite the incredibly muddy conditions. It was from rain though, not over-watering. The quad track was ALOT better than people are making it out to be on here. Definitely don't need skids and the few rocks that could cause an issue were easily removed from the track. All the lips and landings were very well shaped and not rough or rutted in the slightest. They told me they groom the quad track once a week, while they touch up the mx track every day. The woman I dealt with was very friendly and expressed how bad she felt that it was terrible conditions for my first time there. They care about their customers and I bought a membership for sure. Great tracks, Nice people, Ride here.

Actually, scratch everything I said. Don't go, I'd love the tracks to myself. :devil: That being said, I'll be there this Sunday again with some friends