PDA

View Full Version : makes me sick...

rabbithuntr14
03-14-2011, 01:54 PM
so i just completly rebuilt the whole quad by myself and im only 16, rode it once and was really proud of myslef then i thought i better go over everything and make sure nothing is loose so i had to tighten my rear hubs and it was on the stand and i told myself when i set it on the ground ill tighten my lug nuts,,, so a week goes by and i go to get a little practice in and after about an hour i look at my left rear wheel and i noticed i had completly trashed my rear wheels and had 1 lug nut left then i come home check on here, no hipers for sale so i go spend 515 on 2 brand new single ring blue tech 3 hipers then about an hour after i order them i find some nice looking dual tech 3's with razr's in good shape for 400 shipped and guarntted this week and then i couldnt cancel my order, guess it happens but it just really turns my stomach when i think of it, i just thought id vent a lil cause i know other people has had this same thing happen

CJM
03-14-2011, 02:08 PM
I know the feeling, ive fixed stuff and forgot to do one little thing and it is either a costly repair or one of those "thank god I caught that before it was too late"

Bummer about the wheels, at least you know you wont forget again.

rabbithuntr14
03-14-2011, 02:45 PM
yea ive caught myslef on alot of stuff but never thought not tightening lug nuts would cost me 500$ but like you said ill NEVER forget to check them before every ride

ZeroLogic
03-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Why couldn't you cancel your order? Who did you order it from?:confused:

rabbithuntr14
03-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Golden west cycle, it wasn't their fault I couldn't, since I have to have my parents credit cards they used the you got what you wanted now be happy with it...

hondaracer_34
03-14-2011, 05:44 PM
You should have just ordered straight from HiPer, the customer service is top notch, as are their products.