PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts

RideRed400EX
12-03-2001, 08:10 AM
Here are a couple of excellent ride spot in MA:

Norton, MA (Quickstop) - About ten acres with both trails and open "pit" area. Just off I-495 on Rte. 123

Sandwich, MA - Behind the Coke plant. Huge area! Sand, trails... you name it.

Stunz
12-03-2001, 08:47 AM
Any problems with the LAW at those places?
Do the environment cops pratrol that place in Sandwich?
Do they check for MA registrations?

12-03-2001, 12:37 PM
The Environmental Police are nailing people who ride outside of the area behind the car wash with the small table top. Do not ride in the pit or down the power lines... I got fined $100. Although, you can ride in the small area just behind the car wash, I do not recommend it (Who knows when they will start busting us there). The Environmental Police are also looking for unregistered quads and bikes... Also, if you ride behind Shop and Shop in Hyannis in the sand pit, watch out... I heard that the owner has stopped people from riding back there due to someone riding over some hydraseed he just laid down...

300exHILLER
12-03-2001, 08:08 PM
I hope there will be alot more riding places talked about, I am sick and tried of getting kicked out of every where I ride! I was riding in smithfield, RI got kicked out, I found the best place I ever rode in coventry, RI got kicked out yesterday. The only places I have not got kicked out of was in Tauton(can't spell) MA behide Cullen olds on rt44.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Let me know of every place I can ride in Southern Mass, RI, even CT. I am registered in Mass so that is not a problem.
I'm about to get brought to the metal hospital if get have a place to ride!

RideRed400EX
12-07-2001, 08:14 AM
The area in Norton is great and there has been no trouble with the law. If your coming from RI it's pretty easy to get there. Take I-95 North to I-495 South. I'm not sure the exit but it's Rt-123. Go left, over 495, and turn left into the first plaza. Drive to the back and you will see everyones vehicles.

There is also quite a bit of riding in Wrentham (the state forest).

300exHILLER
Have you tried Prospect Hill in Raynham (near the Bardon Trimount Quarry). Make sure your bike is registered the the E-cops won't give you any problems. The abandoned tracks which start in the Myles Standish Indust. park will bring you there.

300exHILLER
12-07-2001, 12:50 PM
Thanks I will try Norton out sunday.
That place in Raynham where do you park your truck? Is it right off rt 44? I don't anything around there besides rt44.

I have been down the power lines in Franklin, got to 95 and couldn't find a place to cross. Do you know how to get to Wrentham forest from the lines behind Wrentham Outlets?

I'm registered in Mass so that is not a problem.

Is there some trails that connect these places together.

12-11-2001, 08:38 PM
yo dudes i live in mass and if u guys want to go ridin our need some info just im me at aol and my screen name is ex300mx

12-11-2001, 08:48 PM
hey i live right near the pit you guys were talking about you can park right there on prospect street and the other place the coca cola pit i heard the ywere giveing $100 dollar tickets to all riders there i know of a few more places to ride in the taunton and norton area get back to me

300exHILLER
12-11-2001, 09:07 PM
Post any places and how to get to them & where to park that you know of. The more places we post the better it will be for all.

On sunday I parked at EMC in Franklin and rode down the lines into Planville. Awsome ride and the snow is finally here so put all the dirt bikes away and watch the big boys play!!!

12-11-2001, 09:17 PM
hey im from taunton mass and i know a couple good ridin spots and if u need directions or want to ridin im me on aol its the same s-name as on here

12-12-2001, 07:02 AM
hey hows the rideing in franklin i can get to the foxboro tracks from taunton but from there no clue are you guys rideing on saterday if so where have you guys heard of the neatva club in southbridge they have like 12 forests you can ride in 2 of them being in ct the rest in mass its $30 to join im joining first of the year they also have a ama track if you guys come out to the taunton way let me know

RideRed400EX
12-13-2001, 01:24 PM
This website has a couple of really goods places (try out Savoy) but most are out in Western Mass.

This past weekend I went up to Milford (exit 20, Rt 85) there are power lines and some pretty good trails, although I was a little disappointed to see only bikes.

http://members.aol.com/ffgadget/page2.html

RideRed400EX
12-13-2001, 01:25 PM
This website has a couple of really goods places (try out Savoy) but most are out in Western Mass.

This past weekend I went up to Milford (exit 20, Rt 85) there are power lines and some pretty good trails, although I was a little disappointed to see only bikes.

http://members.aol.com/ffgadget/page2.html :(

01-04-2002, 09:05 AM
dont go to milford i live 1 mile away they closed down milford track because of a riding death there antyopne that goes there gets arrested and fined from now on. i live so close i cant even go now dammit:mad:

2000ex
01-04-2002, 01:07 PM
Anyone with anymore riding areas please keep em coming. I used to ride (and still do) in Milford as it is 10 mins from my house. A good place to go in MA legally is Uxbridge MX at
http://www.uxbridgemsp.com/

It completely blows when more and more areas are getting shut down. The state needs to provide for the folks who pay $30 registration fees with some places to ride that are not 2+ hours in western mass. The more places you shut down, the more people you are going to have riding illegally.

You can reach me on AOLIM most all day long, as I work for a large internet company.

AOLIM: Hotbot Master

01-05-2002, 07:42 AM
2000ex you hear thwey shut down milford , and do i have to pay when i go to uxbridge?

2000ex
01-05-2002, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I heard about milford...I highly doubt it will prevent me from riding there HEHE. Yeah, uxbridge is $25/day but well worth the cash. You wanna fly? They have a few sweet large downhill rollers you can soar off in 4th pinned..good stuff

01-06-2002, 06:47 PM
any places to ride in southern NH? i ride in and around manchester and the fish and game chase me everywhere. any good pits to ride?????

400exBro
01-14-2002, 06:11 PM
I am heading out to Wareham, MA in the summer time to visit and there is a big unimog(my dads huge trucks , i'll show you pics if you want) meeting there at a trail with all sand and i am bring my ex there and i thought some people would go to, i will probably stop by leos house again because its on the way there and ask if he wants to come a long it will be a couple of days camping and long trail rides..
hopefully i'll see some of you guys there
i'll post mre info as the time gets closer, it's like 5 months away
lata
400exBro