PDA

View Full Version : LTR XC setups, Id like to see pics an and what you guysare running this season

quadfmx
03-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Lets see some pics or build info if you jusr re built the quad for the season , id love to see some of the build lists for the XC LTR's
I am very curious which ways some of you guys are going esp with the rear ends, I hear lots of people running stock swingarms others aftermarket etc, just curious whats going on with them this year

Nitwhit0921
03-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Houser -1 arms
Stock swingarm
Rpm axle
Machined Z400 hubs
Elka elite all around

bigbad400
03-14-2011, 05:25 PM
:( not to be the bearer of bad news but its a purposfully built MX quad... it takes narrowing it down as well as building it up... if you didnt realize this quad is about 50 inches wide... 46 is a xc machine so ull need negative width a arms and axle. thats the biggest thing... skid plates are big... maybe beadlocks.. and id send my stock shocks to gt thunder to have a xc valving and spring combo done on them if you cant afford good name shocks. also some guys do a little to the cooling cus its woods riding... like inline coolers and engine ice. or water wetter. nothing big. the rest is a given...pipe air filter and i recomend outerwears on your filter to save filter life and engine life, there cheap. and good 6 ply tires. with that you should be about ready to race besides number plates if there required...

devious510
04-07-2011, 04:55 PM
heres last years pic. Im still finishing quad for this year