PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin dells resorts.

Honda4life05
03-10-2011, 09:55 PM
A few friends an I are going to wisconsin dells for spring break this year, it starts in about two weeks so we need to make reservations soon! I'm looking at two resorts, it's between kalihari, and the wilderness resorts. has anyone ever been to either?? wilderness claims to be the biggest in the u.s. I'm just looking for info on the indoor waterparks an not so much the rooms. thnks!

Pipeless416
03-10-2011, 10:21 PM
the kalahari is HUGE. i don't think either will disappoint. remember, there are a ton of things to do in the dells, so check everything out.

Honda#4
03-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I've been to the wilderness and it's awesome, I went down on the tubes so much I got chlorine rash. I've heard great things about the Kalahari they have the biggest indoor waterpark and the wilderness is the biggest waterpark from what I understand. Either or you wont be disappointed but like Mike said check out everything.

Honda4life05
03-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Alright thanks, I think the kalihari is a little newer so we may go with that one.

laeger2fiddyr
03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I've been to the Wilderness but not the Kalahari. The Wilderness has 3 diff indoor parks. One is just a huge wave pool. They also have a huge Arcade game area! I've heard good things about the Kalahari they have a water roller coaster & a ride that simulates surfing! Dont think you could go wrong with either of them! The room prices double on the weekends tho!!!!:(