PDA

View Full Version : All I can say is.... I screwed up

EXflattracker
02-16-2003, 05:18 PM
Well guys I messed up big time. I need to let it out to someone so I figured why not my fellow exriders.

I was at my g/f's house tonight and was supposed to be spending the night because we had just had a pretty bad ice storm down here in NC. I have been datin this girl for 6 months wednesday and everything was just so perfect. Well we were upstairs in her bed watching tv and messin around. Before I knew it she was on top of me and we were going at it. Well next thing I hear is here mom scream as she walked in the room. Her mom told me she could just beat the **** outta me right then and there so I was scared and I'm not gonna lie I was cryin too. She said I shouldn't plan on seeing her anymore and she was takin her nextel away too so we couldnt' talk so I'm pretty destroyed right now. So my dad had to come over and pick me and and then her mother called mine and thats not a pretty sight but my Dad was cool about it. All he said was I can't wait till March 22, ( first local quad race) so that made me smile. But guys What do I do about my and my girl? Do I try and call her tonight or what? We have no school tommorow due to ice and her mom is takin her to the doc to get a pregnancy test so I'm just clueless. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanx guys!!!

QuadTrix6
02-16-2003, 05:21 PM
dude, how old r u ? my advice : LOCK THE DOOR

flyin#5
02-16-2003, 05:22 PM
that has to suck. imo i wouldnt call her right away. let her and her mom cool off for a while then call her. glad her mom didnt beat you up though. lol:p

02-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Dont call tonight, or tomorrow, becuase she is mad today, if she is pregnant when they find out tomorrow sho will be mad also.. So let it hang for atleast 2 or 3 days or more b4 you do ne thing

02-16-2003, 05:25 PM
Dude i checked ur profile your only 15.... i think ur bull****ting if not thats pretty nasty if you guys are going to have a kid! :huh

flyin#5
02-16-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Lathers
Dont call tonight, or tomorrow, becuase she is mad today, if she is pregnant when they find out tomorrow sho will be mad also.. So let it hang for atleast 2 or 3 days or more b4 you do ne thing

lmao that sounds funny "let it hang for a couple days" but anyways in your sig your surrounding the color things with ( ) but it should be with these [ ]

CHAUNCY
02-16-2003, 05:26 PM
try apologizing to the mom. Maybe write a letter or call if you can. Apoligize to the girl if you think its necessary. Tell the mom you were not thinkin correctly and ask if you can still see each other even if you can only be friends. Tell her you screwed up and you are very sorry. But wait a few day before you do this so she has time to calm down.

CHAUNCY
02-16-2003, 05:27 PM
Dude i checked ur profile your only 15.... i think ur bull****ting if not thats pretty nasty if you guys are going to have a kid! :huh Yea its kinda sick if your gonna have a kid that young. I guess you learn by mistakes:ermm:

muff
02-16-2003, 05:28 PM

I'd say wait, but dont wait to long cause if she is pregnant and it seems like your leavin she'd be even more pissed and it'd be harder to stay together

if your 15 you should have thought about it b4 u were doin it, and you shoulda had protection

02-16-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX
lmao that sounds funny "let it hang for a couple days" but anyways in your sig your surrounding the color things with ( ) but it should be with these [ ]

Thanks man I just noticed that.. I'll change it later.. by the wya u guys you notice that the guy is only 15.... i think he's bull****ting if not thats pretty nasty if them guys are going to have a kid!

EXflattracker
02-16-2003, 05:32 PM
Yes I'm 15 and no I'm not lieing about it. Pretty gay thing to lie about and if ya actually think I am than you guys must be super bored and have to sit there to try to find something to argue about. I'm not to worried about a kid cause I had protection on so I'm not to worried about that. I am worried about not seeing here anymore. My mom talked to her mom and she said she was mostly pissed cause we didn't tell her that we had done it before. But o well, I guess forest gump is right "Sh*t happens".

02-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by EXflattracker
Yes I'm 15 and no I'm not lieing about it. Pretty gay thing to lie about and if ya actually think I am than you guys must be super bored and have to sit there to try to find something to argue about. I'm not to worried about a kid cause I had protection on so I'm not to worried about that. I am worried about not seeing here anymore. My mom talked to her mom and she said she was mostly pissed cause we didn't tell her that we had done it before. But o well, I guess forest gump is right "Sh*t happens".

O my bad, I thought you guys weren't using any protection, next time you see her mom, haha tell her you have to d it sometime why not then or now? lmao.. go get her foo.. she dont have a dad right? cuz if so then prepare for a arse kicking!? lol j/p

02-16-2003, 05:37 PM
lock the door or put something against the door, when someone trys to get in say just a minute then say awww jeez were sorry we were just cleaning the room , u broke her parents trust so ur totally f-ed call the girls tell your sorry and move on

muff
02-16-2003, 05:37 PM
well thats good that you had protection, like you said shat happens, she could be preg. right now

imagine how hard it would be to raise a kid, you'd either have your parents do it for you or you'd work your *** off and quit school and attempt to make it on your own

CHAUNCY
02-16-2003, 05:39 PM
I guess forest gump is right "Sh*t happens".

He was a genius(SP).

02-16-2003, 05:40 PM
you should be glad your still breathing and if its nething like ny you could get in a sheetload of trouble so id just be thankful, maybe in a month or so her mom will calm down and u can see her

EXflattracker
02-16-2003, 05:41 PM
Well the good thing is that she only had a step dad and he is just plain out different and didn't even know anything was going on and would prob give me a high 5 for doing it. I'm still worried about her mom though, i can honestly say i've never seen a women that pissed!!!

Quadfather
02-16-2003, 05:45 PM
Well, for one, I gotta say this. If you cried about it, your girlfriend must be a lesbian, 'cause you're a chick.

A real dude would've looked up at her mom, and said "you want some of this? I'll be done in about an hour, wait your turn"

EXflattracker
02-16-2003, 05:51 PM
Quadfather you can sit there and say that but if you where in my shoes lookin into the eye of a mom who just witnessed her daughter loosen her virginity you would have been a little shaken too

Quadfather
02-16-2003, 05:54 PM
Been there, done that. They'll forget all about it in a week or two. Just let things cool down. The last thing you want to do at this point is push yourself on them.

muff
02-16-2003, 06:12 PM
I dont think I woulda started hittin on her mom but you should have been confident in what you were doing and stood up for what you did

02-16-2003, 06:17 PM
one qquick question.. how come you would screw your owman when her mom's in da house???not thinking ic.. just conecntrated on the poo tang:blah

bsb64
02-16-2003, 06:29 PM
If you really like the girl an apology to her mom is in order. Show her mom some respect. Look at it from her side, she knows her kid is gonna do it sooner or later, but still doesn't really want to admit it is happening. And she definitely don't wanna see it up close. I say this as a father of 3 sons and 1 daughter. Thank God, she doesn't have a father like me, I'd a killed ya, LOL.

EXflattracker
02-16-2003, 06:49 PM
Well I should be thankful for alot of things right now. I have apologized to her mother conciderably and now all I can really do is wait till tommorow. Her mom told me mom I can call her tommorow so I guess that's my big day. Thanx for all the advice guys!!!

blondie69
02-16-2003, 06:51 PM
ouch, that sukz man. my mom would have either:
a) ran out of the room screaming and gotten my dad and he woulda kicked your arse
b) run out of the room screaming and gotten my dad and he just laughs -or-
c) kicked me out
lol

what would happen probably would be a and c, lol.

02-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Well, for one, I gotta say this. If you cried about it, your girlfriend must be a lesbian, 'cause you're a chick.

lmao,yeah i couldnt see gettin that upset id be like oh **** and run to nearest window

EXflattracker
02-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Well tried to pull a slick one and have a friend call and tell her to get on AIM but her mom took the phone. I guess I really screwed up this time!!!

02-16-2003, 06:59 PM
why didnt u just wait til tomorrow dumbarse:rolleyes:

CHAUNCY
02-16-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
why didnt u just wait til tomorrow dumbarse:rolleyes:

lol
I woulda waited.

muff
02-16-2003, 07:06 PM
yeah its like ur tryin to screw this up

CowsBitePeople
02-16-2003, 07:20 PM
That sucks!!sorry to hear, good luck with her mom, if i ever got cought....my girlfriends dad is a cop!!:eek: and he works at a funeral home too preparing the bodies....:eek:

MaTT....

250x#93
02-16-2003, 07:56 PM
A real dude would've looked up at her mom, and said "you want some of this? I'll be done in about an hour, wait your turn"

HA HA HA HA HA

Cowsbitepeople if you did that looks like you would be screwed:D

Striker49
02-16-2003, 08:09 PM
Thats some messed up **** dude. Chauncy I think gave the best advice, and you ****ed up tryin to get her on AIM. Bad move...

Just take it slow before you **** something else up. :)

250x#93
02-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Striker49 good advice:cool:

Striker49
02-16-2003, 08:18 PM
Note: Sorry for the excessive language, just a bad weekend. Chics screwed me over and Im not happy. Anyways... take it slow dude and apologize. Everything should line back out within a week or two. Just dont attempt that move again. :)

BlazingYamahaYz
02-16-2003, 08:37 PM
that sucks man....my last g/f, her parents basically didn't care what we did....they saw way worse things with her older brother(walked past the room when he and a chick were in there....) whenever they walked past me and their daughter laying on the couch together, they just walked by without a word.....and when we were rolling around making out, they just walked by and let it be....granted, i never did have sex with her in front of them, nor did i plan on it....parents are all different.....my mom caught us making out and was just like "ok, lucas, sit up" and then walked away....just let things cool down, and when u talk to her just say sorry....in ur shoes, i dont know what i would have said to her mom:ermm:

3x440ex
02-16-2003, 08:50 PM

lmao..........:D :D :D

it will blow over soon enough but don't bring it up to the mom because that will make things worse.....just say i'm sorry and leave it at that and never mention it again.

Ryan
02-16-2003, 09:29 PM
LMAO, thats great. Did you give her the O face :eek: , LOL

I would of said to her mom "Close the door man! Im getting busy :blah ." Sorry to say but that is really funny :p .

My mom would probably never say anything if I got caught ;). I would just be totally embarrased :confused2 .

But I agree. Don't have sex with her if her moms home :ermm: .

Great story though :p .

Nausty
02-16-2003, 11:13 PM
lol, That would suck so bad, man i hope that never happens to us. lol, the bad thing is my gf's dad is in the military.:eek: lol, good luck man. Damn I can't wait tell I can drive so that I don't have to worry about that. Oh well, i'll have my license in a day or two.

Castor-426ex
02-16-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Note: Sorry for the excessive language, just a bad weekend. Chics screwed me over and Im not happy. Anyways... take it slow dude and apologize. Everything should line back out within a week or two. Just dont attempt that move again. :)

That right there be the most cuss ive ever heard out of Striker

**** YEAH MAN YOU TELL EM:D :cool:

kawasaki_ridah
02-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by muff
yeah its like ur tryin to screw this up

well screwing got him in it maybe it will get him out lol jp man that has to suck good luck

02-16-2003, 11:45 PM
This is going to start a School buzz:rolleyes:

Castor-426ex
02-16-2003, 11:47 PM
so whats her mom look like?? :eek:

Ralph
02-16-2003, 11:53 PM
of u need any guidence talk to tommy...lol, anyways i dont get why the girl always seems like she is inocent and that the guy gets in trouble like he raped her or something

Castor-426ex
02-16-2003, 11:55 PM
she was on top right?

youre innocent:D

Moded86R
02-17-2003, 12:25 AM
Dude I hate to hear that.I would just let some time pass.Time can really help stuff.

My ex-girl freind used to live with me.One night we where on the couch.She was on top and I tilted my head back and saw my mom standing over the top of us.OMG talk about weird.She just said"I think you two need to go to bed.So my mom left and we got our clothes back on and I went to bed."Then the next day my mom talked to her about getting pregnant and stuff.Never said a word to me though.I bet that was awkward.

And then like a month later we broke up.Yet she lived with me for another 3 months.The end.

And both of us where only 17.She is 18 now.

Castor that is two funny.If she was on top your innocent!

Castor-426ex
02-17-2003, 12:38 AM
as long as you had a raincoat on youll be fine

well at least her daughter aint no lezzie

QuadTrix6
02-17-2003, 05:41 AM
theres plenty of fish in the sea

EXflattracker
02-17-2003, 05:54 AM
Well first off for your guys that said why didn't you wait till tommorow: it's kinda hard to say no with a hott a** blonde sittin there wanting it. As for the innocent part, yes she was on top and I guess that is a good thing. I dont' think I've ever had a face look the way it did though, it was a combo of an older women just saw my **** and another of o man i'm really scared. Her mom called mine last night and said that I could call her today so thats good but as for who will answer the phone I'll have to wait and find out but I will surely keep you posters updated. Later

Live2Ride300
02-17-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, That would suck so bad, man i hope that never happens to us. lol, the bad thing is my gf's dad is in the military.:eek: lol, good luck man. Damn I can't wait tell I can drive so that I don't have to worry about that. Oh well, i'll have my license in a day or two.

Helll ya man, I can drive in a few days...

Back seat, windows up...:devil

Live2Ride300
02-17-2003, 06:09 AM
Well first off for your guys that said why didn't you wait till tommorow: it's kinda hard to say no with a hott a** blonde sittin there wanting it. As for the innocent part, yes she was on top and I guess that is a good thing. I dont' think I've ever had a face look the way it did though, it was a combo of an older women just saw my **** and another of o man i'm really scared. Her mom called mine last night and said that I could call her today so thats good but as for who will answer the phone I'll have to wait and find out but I will surely keep you posters updated. Later

Dude I hope everything works out for ya. Thats some crazy shiat to deal with. Good luck man

muff
02-17-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Live2Ride300
Dude I hope everything works out for ya. Thats some crazy shiat to deal with. Good luck man

yes it is, gl to ya

bsb64
02-17-2003, 08:15 AM
This sorta relates to your story........

http://www.funvids.net/videos/Play.asp?Video_ID=340

Sparks425Ex
02-17-2003, 08:33 AM
The only thing to help ya now is time. Just wait it out...

trueblue450
02-17-2003, 09:14 AM
OMG.. youre only 15. Do you even have hair on your ballz yet. HAHAHA
I can't stop laughing bout this. Who doesnt lock the door? Dam rookies. You live and you learn buddy! :devil

CHAUNCY
02-17-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by bsb64
This sorta relates to your story........

http://www.funvids.net/videos/Play.asp?Video_ID=340

LOL:p

02-17-2003, 10:37 AM
the cleanin your room is a better deal tho, no suspcion, u just be like oops we accidently put the chair there when we were pickin up clothes and ****

Glow Plug
02-17-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
the cleanin your room is a better deal tho, no suspcion, u just be like oops we accidently put the chair there when we were pickin up clothes and ****

lol

02-17-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
I can't stop laughing bout this. Who doesnt lock the door? Dam rookies. You live and you learn buddy! :devil

lmfao

660bigdaddy
02-17-2003, 02:13 PM
so your saying she was a virgin until she climbed up and rode the pony? sounds like she's been in the saddle before:huh

02-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Aint that a bummer your getting lucky and them wham you get to deal with a mom who wasnt ready to see her daughter become pony jockey or errr a woman.

Dude your handling it right just think b4 you act and dont let the "big talkers" here with there hero bs crap confuse you.

BTW I think Forest Gump had said "stupid is as stupid does"

racin 400
02-17-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

BTW I think Forest Gump had said "stupid is as stupid does"
lol life is like a box of chocolates u never know how ur gonna get busted.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
02-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
so your saying she was a virgin until she climbed up and rode the pony? sounds like she's been in the saddle before:huh

ROFLMGDAO

That was EXACTLY what I was thinking.... well I am only 14 and have been in a similar situation

I used to go to my g/f's house to spend the day and wouldn't leave til' bout 1 in the mornin.... well we was under the covers just watching a movie when she turned toward me reached in my back pocket and pulled out a condom... well we were both smart enough to keep our shirts on wbut we was turned toward each other her legs around me going at it when her mom says to us walking down the stiars "who wants pizza?" I was like ****! soshe just lowerd her leg that was around me..and we played the sleeping game... her mom just whispers "aww....how cute" sets the pizza beside the couch and goes back up stairs! You just gotta be smart man...I know you guys are thinkin what a liar he's only 14...but I lost my virginity when I was 13....she was 16...but I am also 1 of the youngest in my grade...you'll learn as you go! It was 1 of the SCARIEST situations in my life!

Here's my advice when you are on the phone with her the next time you talk.....ask to speak to her mom and apologize!her mom will think it was very responsible to confront her about the situation...then say you could understand her not allowing you and her to date any more but you really care about her...everything will be okay.....but Time will tell!

Glow Plug
02-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man

lmfao :devil :blah :D

Glow Plug
02-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
but I lost my virginity when I was 13....she was 16...but I am also 1 of the youngest in my grade...you'll learn as you go!

hey how much did that cost you lol j/k

zephead400ex
02-17-2003, 02:55 PM
ROTFLMFAO!

At least you weren't going down the Hershey Highway!

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
02-17-2003, 02:59 PM
actually none but my dad some I took his 5th of Crown Royal it was all over....we was wasted

Glow Plug
02-17-2003, 03:10 PM
lol the drink get's it everytime lol

BlazingYamahaYz
02-17-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
ROFLMGDAO

..I know you guys are thinkin what a liar he's only 14...but I lost my virginity when I was 13....she was 16...but I am also 1 of the youngest in my grade...you'll learn as you go!

my last g/f was 16, i am only 14, im the youngest in my class of freshman...i was close to loosing my virginity with her...........

RideRed04
02-17-2003, 07:14 PM
ahh jeez, if you guys need to use alcohal, you shouldnt be doing that, it can have some nasty repercussions. If she doesnt want to do it sober, whats the joy in it? Personally, I think you should wait and do it when you have a good enugh relationship with her to support it.

muff
02-17-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by RideRed04
ahh jeez, if you guys need to use alcohal, you shouldnt be doing that, it can have some nasty repercussions. If she doesnt want to do it sober, whats the joy in it? Personally, I think you should wait and do it when you have a good enugh relationship with her to support it.

well said, i feel the same way

Sparks425Ex
02-17-2003, 07:44 PM
Well Guys. Exflattracker can't post for some reason so I posting for him...

We got good News:

His Girlfriend isn't Pregnant, Her mother is pretty darn scortched tho. She really cares about him so She is gonan give him another chance...

Tomarra is the first day of him earning back his trust....

Good Luck Man..

muff
02-17-2003, 07:51 PM
good luck, glad shes not preg.

earing back trust sucks, I'm doing it right now, my parents had left, I had a party, and well...they found out

Castor-426ex
02-17-2003, 08:06 PM
well now its time you learn from your mistakes

lock doors
drug her momma
go to undisclosed location

watch out for wild animals

CHAUNCY
02-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by RideRed04

I agree.

Ralph
02-17-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
well now its time you learn from your mistakes

lock doors
drug her momma
go to undisclosed location

watch out for wild animals

yeah, this time do it right...:blah

Zuki
02-18-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Quadfather

LMGDAO:D Good stuff man, good stuff!

QuadJunkies
02-18-2003, 12:41 AM
HOLY COW! I got into this a lil too late.:huh Castor that was too funny!!:p

02-18-2003, 02:42 AM
Thats what im tripping on seriosly i mean u cried HAHAHA thats some funny s***i would have been maybe slightly scared but i mean no where near crying n e ways im turning 16 this year and n e time i "do" n e thing i wrap it before i tap it u know condomize before u get between the thighs :cool:

02-18-2003, 02:43 AM
the only thing i would have said was "OH S***!!!" right when she first walked in then i would have ran so quick out the door it woudl be amazing