PDA

View Full Version : Walsh, Rath, Fox, Dasa

dheemstra
03-09-2011, 09:12 PM
I guess the way I worded this before was wrong... I'm looking for some walsh flows, signature series rath nerfs, Fox or pep shocks, and a dasa intake kit.

If anyone can help me out that would be great... Used is fine too except the air filter...

05/450r/10
03-10-2011, 01:07 PM
im with this guy^^

hondaracing602
03-10-2011, 02:29 PM
i can get decent deals on dasa through the shop i work for...we are going to get an account with fox also but we want to presell a few shocks before we order a bunch.

the4billa
03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
email me at quadboy400@aol.com with info on what you need

Lquad71
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
another thing you can do is work for your results, call the companies, and earn the right to get help from the companies instead of taking advantage of people that worked hard for their sponsorship/deals. I know times are tough but i personally dont think taking advantage of things in this way is the right thing to do.

dheemstra
03-11-2011, 12:28 AM
I was actually hoping someone from one of those companies or a dealer would see this and help... But thanks anyway...

Ellingsoc26
03-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Ya i dont get why you are just asking when it seems you have not done anything for any of them so why do you think you should get a deal on anything?

MX450
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
everyone wants deals on this stuff, just look on ebay for used stuff.. you might get a dealer to give you like 50 bux off for spending 2-3k worth of parts

hondaracing602
03-13-2011, 01:37 PM
this is a pointless post..i asked the kid that posted this if he wanted to buy a dasa, or a few other things and he didnt even sound like he had cash ready to buy. so yeah im tired of people posting stuff saying they are ready to buy and when it comes down to it then they dont wanna pay for stuff. only if your a serious buyer then post threads saying your ready to buy

dheemstra
03-13-2011, 02:12 PM

hondaracing602
03-16-2011, 06:38 PM
i can get dasa for anyone who needs them
regular dasa $520 shipped
joe byrd edition $625

dheemstra
03-16-2011, 10:21 PM
If you look on vanderbuilt racing i believe it is... They are actually cheaper than that...

fast1500
03-16-2011, 11:19 PM
this is a pointless post..i asked the kid that posted this if he wanted to buy a dasa, or a few other things and he didnt even sound like he had cash ready to buy. so yeah im tired of people posting stuff saying they are ready to buy and when it comes down to it then they dont wanna pay for stuff. only if your a serious buyer then post threads saying your ready to buy...............hondaracing602.

what if he does have the money? u dont know anything about him. Maby he didnt want to buy from you. chill bro.

dheemstra
03-16-2011, 11:52 PM
No I just didn't answer his message right away cuz he said exausts and I actually need the intake... I had some other guy try and sell me a used one with used filter for 80! Ridiculous a used air filter and outerwear that he got rid of cuz he thought he needed a new one...

bran_416ex
03-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Wow! I am pretty sure he said used is fine in his post. He is just trying to get some stuff for his bike. I use this site to buy and sale used parts and no one has treated me like this on this site! Why is everyone riding on there high horse around here??????????? Some people just can't afford everything they have new. Sure are setting a poor example for the site!!!

DnB_racing
03-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by bran_416ex
Wow! I am pretty sure he said used is fine in his post. He is just trying to get some stuff for his bike. I use this site to buy and sale used parts and no one has treated me like this on this site! Why is everyone riding on there high horse around here??????????? Some people just can't afford everything they have new. Sure are setting a poor example for the site!!! I think the reason it went south is, at first the way he asked kinda rubbed people the wrong way... then he changed his wording and its a much more respectable request now!

I think your just seeing the results of an original request that might have seamed a little brash, but I think all's good now!!!