PDA

View Full Version : Drivers license!

Canadian144
03-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Woohoo finally got my G2 in Ontario. You have to wait another year to get your full licence. Only restriction really is that you can't drink at all, and can't carry more than one teenager who isn't a direct family member between 12PM and 5AM for the first 6 months.

Feels good to be able to drive by myself. :D

Wish I had my own car but I'll deal with my parent's cars unless I find something nice for sale for less than $1500 haha. It's gonna be sooo boring driving my mom's G37 or dad's Subaru STI :p

Tommy Warren
03-07-2011, 04:04 PM
good job...get your G as soon as you can before you develop the bad habits...I learnt this the hard way... but now I have an A B C D G M and Z licence so I can drive anything:cool:

Quad18star
03-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Congrats .... I remember getting my G2 ... that was 11 years ago. Crap I feel old now haha but I remember doing my driving test .... good times. I did my test in the middle of a snowstorm :D

Tommy Warren
03-07-2011, 04:13 PM
haha when i did my M it was on wet pavement in november...pretty slippy for a crotch rocket..

Canadian144
03-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks guys

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
good job...get your G as soon as you can before you develop the bad habits...I learnt this the hard way... but now I have an A B C D G M and Z licence so I can drive anything:cool:

Haha good point about developing the bad habits. I think I already have most of the bad ones, but I hid them all for this test! I was looking at my comments and I did everything perfectly but my speed, apparently it was too slow! I thought that was pretty funny considering I almost always speed.

The only other license I plan to get is my M. Though having all of them would be badass!