PDA

View Full Version : Hondaline

J.B.
03-07-2011, 09:39 AM
FYI, there is a real nice Hondaline front bumper and nose cover thingy on Ebay right now. Seller is Addictedtomud i believe.

Honda 250r 001
03-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Wonder what the reserve is?

bigE28
03-07-2011, 05:54 PM
i have dealt with kyle from addicted to mud , very honest guy!! on e-bay it all depends on how bad someone wants it and what they are going to pay for it!! the auction bug has got me many times!! after you buy it you ask yourself
" WHY DID I PAY THAT MUCH!!!!!"

DnB_racing
03-07-2011, 06:04 PM
the auction bug only jacks the price up,

use an auction sniper to place your max bid with 5 seconds left to stop people from nibbling and trying to be high bidder for 6 days,

the only time that matters is at the end of auction, dont keep bidding multiple times bid once at the end and win it

addictedtomud
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the comment bigE. I have already had a few offers to end the auction that would have met (and exceeded) the reserve, but I'm trying to be fair and let the auction run its course, so I turned them down. Beside that, I don't really know what this stuff is worth since they are so rare. That's why I listed them auction style instead of buy it now.

We'll see in about 6 days....

troybilt
03-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by addictedtomud
Thanks for the comment bigE. I have already had a few offers to end the auction that would have met (and exceeded) the reserve, but I'm trying to be fair and let the auction run its course, so I turned them down. Beside that, I don't really know what this stuff is worth since they are so rare. That's why I listed them auction style instead of buy it now.

I'm watching them myself, I could really use that bumper and possibly that hood for my 89 resto build. We'll see where they are in a few days, very nice parts forsure though!

wild250rman
03-08-2011, 07:07 PM

that nose cover would look real good on my 88...what other goodies you got stashed around lol... looking back i should have bought the 89 off you when i got the 86...

wild250rman
03-08-2011, 07:07 PM

that nose cover would look real good on my 88...what other goodies you got stashed around lol... looking back i should have bought the 89 off you when i got the 86...

addictedtomud
03-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by wild250rman

Ha! Actually that's almost the last of the stock stuff I have. I have swung completely to the opposite side of the R spectrum since I sold all those stock quads....now I am ate up with full blown Roll and Laeger XC quads! I guess there could be worse addictions, like crack or meth, but I think 250r's are just as expensive!!

wild250rman
03-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Ha! Actually that's almost the last of the stock stuff I have. I have swung completely to the opposite side of the R spectrum since I sold all those stock quads....now I am ate up with full blown Roll and Laeger XC quads! I guess there could be worse addictions, like crack or meth, but I think 250r's are just as expensive!!
At least you won't go to jail for the "R" habit but maybe be in the dog house with the wife.:devil:

addictedtomud
03-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Reserve has been met on both items, they WILL sell tonight...

bigE28
03-14-2011, 06:28 AM
HOLY COW!!!!! did you see how much that bumper went for?????? $377 it must have some gold in it!!!! did you ever think it would sell for that much? went way beyond your reserve, ey kyle?!!!!

Honda 250r 001
03-14-2011, 08:04 AM
I figured the would go for more! especially the hood, bumper was about what i expected! Nice cool 500 bucks for addicted to mud!

Pumashine
03-14-2011, 01:56 PM
For $300 I would take my Hondaline bumper off my new build and sell to get an aluminum one.

http://i53.tinypic.com/k99shy.jpg

troybilt
03-14-2011, 02:07 PM
That's awesome for addicted!! I just bought one for 30 bucks, that needs a crack repaired though... sometimes people just get into bidding wars, etc.. and go nuts on prices... Good for the seller though, glad to see 250r stuff is still bringing good money!

Those are really cool bumpers too, I want to remake one eventually... that's the primary reason I bought the one I did...

Pumashine
03-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
Those are really cool bumpers too, I want to remake one eventually... that's the primary reason I bought the one I did...

Yeah, make me one out of aluminum Troy and I will paint that bottom end for you!

troybilt
03-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Pumashine
Yeah, make me one out of aluminum Troy and I will paint that bottom end for you!

I'll work on it and get back to you... that's been my plan to make a couple of them...

wild250rman
03-14-2011, 04:13 PM
For $300 I would take my Hondaline bumper off my new build and sell to get an aluminum one.

http://i53.tinypic.com/k99shy.jpg
pumashine hopefully i will be sending you one of these bumpers and some a-arms to work your magic on. started disasembly yesterday but i am having a hard time tearing one apart that has not had many wrenches on it.lol lets see how many hondaline covers and bumpers come out of the wood work now?

Pumashine
03-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by wild250rman
lets see how many hondaline covers and bumpers come out of the wood work now?

The one pictured above has been sold for $300. It is no longer available. I bought an aluminum DG on ebay for $40 to polish up as a replacement.

wild250rman
03-15-2011, 05:39 PM
The one pictured above has been sold for $300. It is no longer available. I bought an aluminum DG on ebay for $40 to polish up as a replacement.
got any honda line hoods laying around?