PDA

View Full Version : honda rincon

atver13
03-06-2011, 05:55 PM
dose any know how the new honda rincons are

400exc
03-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Pretty much the same as all the other fuel injected ones except for sticker placement. Haha. Great machines which is why I have one.

atver13
03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
do u have any complaints about it

400exc
03-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I love it. It rolls a little in the corners because of the plush suspension. It rides ike a cadillac. Rincon's are known for touchy tranny's. Let it warm up good before you ride it. Make sure you stop completely before you shift from reverse, drive, and neutral otherwise you can grind the gears together and would need the tranny split to be fixed. I had to have that done because of the previous owner. They like to have a little more on the full side of oil too. Great machines and lasts a long time. I have almost 4000 miles on it and haven't had to do anything except regular maintenance (minus the tranny problem from the previous owner).

atver13
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
i am really thinking about getting one i dont know if it would hold up i have a 400ex now that i ride pretty hard like drag race and drift around thing and just wide open all the time do u think it would hold up?????

400exc
03-25-2011, 05:32 AM
The Rincon wasn't meant for drag racing. It is a little small compared to the other utility quads in its class, which makes it feel a little bit sporty. You can throw it in the corners like a sport quad but the independent suspension likes to make the quad roll when turning. If you want to go full speed and fast all of the the time, the Rincon might not be the one for you. Top speed is about 63-65 MPH (according to the speedometer). The Can-am's would be good for you if you wanted to go fast and full speed.